2 junglers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

i hate it when people fight over jungle. i tried to x out of the game during the waiting screen but i didnt go fast enough

now theres 2 people jungling so i left the game for about 10 minutes, came back and one of them were laning. good. im playing now, then they both go back to jungling.

now im just waiting for 20 minutes to surrender.

what can i do to waste time that isnt against the rules?

Fhatal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

how bout play...

TheFlyingBoat

11-17-2011

Win and carry them.

lifessavers

11-17-2011

Grats you have obtained leaver mentality lv 2

windrixx

Recruiter

11-18-2011

Only 3 more levels to go until you reach the permaban level.

If you decide not to play a game after entering queue, you get whatever consequences the game has designed.

Draugexa

11-18-2011

Only ever been in a game with 2 junglers on my team.

Won them both interestingly. We had 2 people pick "good top lane" champions and put one on bot. Standard AP carry in mid.

bounty Claws

11-18-2011

Dude nut up and have fun... It doesn't matter if you don't win... have fun kill people and don't be a quitting noob... you could try asking next time... and you never know...

I had 2 guys quit on me but I had a pro guy on my team who had 42 kills. I have 23 in a 1:30 min game(best game I have ever played) we won and it was the most fun I have ever had...

So in short: don't quit, just play and have fun!!

Ichika Senpai

11-18-2011

Id say you did the really wrong thing. I'd report you if I were in your game.

Maal

11-18-2011

A few games ago my team had 2 jungler, Lee and Shaco, the other team also had Lee (normal). Our Lee started out at our golems, theirs at blue or wolfs... while our shaco ate their wraith/red/golems and started ganking no stop.

We won hard.

Afny

11-20-2011

It's not a horrible strategy. It's not too hard to pick up the XP slack from lanes/counterjungling. Might not work at top ELO or in tourneys but it can shut down unprepared teams.