Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus -The Ultimate Pusher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuri

Recruiter

10-01-2009

To be honest, I don't think Spirit Fire needs a longer cooldown just a smaller radius.

E: corrected terminology.

Aeonus

10-01-2009

Nasus stacked with 2 Attack + Atk Speed Items and 2 Mana/Health Regen items and 2 High AP Items = god of death lol

EchoRex

10-01-2009

His Ult's AE life drain needs a whack with the nerf bat and Spirit Fire's radius could use a slight decrease.

Willisee

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Yea, I think spirit fire could use a radius reduction or an increase in mana cost.

His ultimate could use a reduction in percent drained. What is the radius of effect for his ultimate exactly?

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Willisee:

His ultimate could use a reduction in percent drained. What is the radius of effect for his ultimate exactly?

From my practice game against bots it seemed miniscule. I would be chasing a bot with a sliver of life and I'm just out of melee range right behind him and he doesn't die.

Krom

10-01-2009

He's strong against a couple bots in a practice game, but I haven't seen any of horror stories some people here are posting.

I think he's kinda messed up, in a bad way, TBH. His best skill is the only skill he has that scales off AP.... wtf?

His Q could be better, but it only takes an Ashe, Temo, or the like in your lane to ruin your day.

Maybe he just needs to jungle a lot... but then your team loses out on his amazing pushing power, one of the best in the game right now IMO...

No, I really see him more as a support for most of the game. Pushing with his E, helping chase and shutdown auto attackers with W. And helping burn down ppl in team fights with R+E. The Q is just kinda there...

Krom

10-01-2009

Quote:
Shillen:
From my practice game against bots it seemed miniscule. I would be chasing a bot with a sliver of life and I'm just out of melee range right behind him and he doesn't die.

Ignite, summoner spell, is OP. ^_^

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Krom:
Ignite, summoner spell, is OP. ^_^

Eh, I killed them fine. I was just commenting on the range of the ultimate's life drain. It's really small.

EchoRex

10-01-2009

Quote:
Shillen:
Eh, I killed them fine. I was just commenting on the range of the ultimate's life drain. It's really small.

Which doesn't matter, his slow pins anyone. Combine that with a frozen mallet and its a game of whenever your ult's cool down is up, you go kill a couple people.

GreatWeelo

10-01-2009

I just love that they named it Susan backwards. Couldn't help but LOL at the Discworld reference.