Nasus -The Ultimate Pusher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

To be honest, I don't think Spirit Fire needs a longer cooldown just a smaller radius.

E: corrected terminology.

Aeonus

10-01-2009

Nasus stacked with 2 Attack + Atk Speed Items and 2 Mana/Health Regen items and 2 High AP Items = god of death lol

EchoRex

10-01-2009

His Ult's AE life drain needs a whack with the nerf bat and Spirit Fire's radius could use a slight decrease.

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Yea, I think spirit fire could use a radius reduction or an increase in mana cost.

His ultimate could use a reduction in percent drained. What is the radius of effect for his ultimate exactly?

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willisee View Post
His ultimate could use a reduction in percent drained. What is the radius of effect for his ultimate exactly?
From my practice game against bots it seemed miniscule. I would be chasing a bot with a sliver of life and I'm just out of melee range right behind him and he doesn't die.

Krom

10-01-2009

He's strong against a couple bots in a practice game, but I haven't seen any of horror stories some people here are posting.

I think he's kinda messed up, in a bad way, TBH. His best skill is the only skill he has that scales off AP.... wtf?

His Q could be better, but it only takes an Ashe, Temo, or the like in your lane to ruin your day.

Maybe he just needs to jungle a lot... but then your team loses out on his amazing pushing power, one of the best in the game right now IMO...

No, I really see him more as a support for most of the game. Pushing with his E, helping chase and shutdown auto attackers with W. And helping burn down ppl in team fights with R+E. The Q is just kinda there...

Krom

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillen View Post
From my practice game against bots it seemed miniscule. I would be chasing a bot with a sliver of life and I'm just out of melee range right behind him and he doesn't die.

Ignite, summoner spell, is OP. ^_^

Shillen

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom View Post
Ignite, summoner spell, is OP. ^_^
Eh, I killed them fine. I was just commenting on the range of the ultimate's life drain. It's really small.

EchoRex

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillen View Post
Eh, I killed them fine. I was just commenting on the range of the ultimate's life drain. It's really small.
Which doesn't matter, his slow pins anyone. Combine that with a frozen mallet and its a game of whenever your ult's cool down is up, you go kill a couple people.

DarkNataku

10-01-2009

I just love that they named it Susan backwards. Couldn't help but LOL at the Discworld reference.