Nasus -The Ultimate Pusher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

So what do you think?

I just played a game with Nasus and blew through the creeps and was constantly pushing the towers. His Spirit Fire plus ultimate decimates and horde of creeps in seconds. I found it a bit to much even though I was pushing. And his lifesteal added onto that makes him an amazing pusher.

I also had the new mana spell to extend my pushing.

Any other thoughts?

Mikelian

10-01-2009

yes too much dmg on that guy he killes anyone in 3 seconds... pls make hero that is invurnerable whole game has 10k dmg a passive that can instant tp anywhere and spells are 1 atomic bomb (kill all enemies on map) 2 mega atomic bomb ( kill enemies twice ) 3 passive that gives 555% lifesteal and ultimate called transformers return of the op (transform him in true form and give him boost in ap,stats,dmg,regens,speeds,and size (about half of screen 22'') ) now that should be new hero...
p.s. nassus aint so op i as just on a roll

Willisee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Haha. They definitely need a hero who takes up half of a 22" screen.

Mirodir

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willisee View Post
Haha. They definitely need a hero who takes up half of a 22" screen.
They just had to buff Cho'Gath's ult.

DevilsAdvocate

10-01-2009

Spirit fire needs a longer cooldown I'm thinking, but otherwise so far he seems alright. I haven't been able to pull off his ultimate yet because it doesn't immediately make him more powerful, and he naturally has next to no health or armor. His siphon power seems pretty strong but it has a cooldown close to parley and without parley's perks.

Kuri

10-01-2009

Honestly I've been doing some testing on him with jungling and he is pretty damn amazing with spirit fire though I think I feel safer not doing golem first which sort of defeats the purpose but golem is sliced like butter when you have both Strike and Spirit Fire and you don't have to use any consumables (maybe 1 health potion tops). The thing I like too is while making him a jungler, attack speed is amazing on him so I've been getting Zerkers first (initial buy is cloth armor so far) and then work on bloodrazor (previously Starks) and then Zeal to Trinity. This guy is a BEAST.

E: Trying out Zerkers-> Last Whisper and that worked out pretty damn well.

Willisee

10-01-2009

I've found that he is really cool in a lot of ways because there are a ton of different item builds possible on him. Lifesteal tank, AP, Pusher. He really can be a lot of things.

10-01-2009

He can be played pretty different he can be played as mage being a great pusher killing creeps in no time at all.
Or you can play him as carry doing a hell amount of damage combined with his armor reduction and with his lifeleech and he can even tank somehow.

However stun him, silence him, shackle him and he can not do that much. And to do damage he needs to get near you. Get some stunner/spellshield/cleanse and his slow can't affect you and he can't come near you.

His slow is amazing on level 5 in brings the enemy to a near stop from second 4 to 5 making it to a 4 second slow plus 1 second shackle somehow.

I did play rylais with my pusher for the AP and for the slow as I was also playing support. So doing support push hybrid also with oracles to counter invis.
I was in lane with a soraka and with her mana and clarify which I got it was a nice push with every minion wave a spell cast on the enemy team. The defenders a twitch and nasus did not get a kill nor a chance to defend the first 2 towers in our lane.

Was a good fight but I would not consider him op because the enemy nasus played carry and got some nice kills later on also on me. But neither him nor I with our setup were op I ended up with worst score in my team but most minions (by far).

R4M3N

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
However stun him, silence him, shackle him and he can not do that much. And to do damage he needs to get near you. Get some stunner/spellshield/cleanse and his slow can't affect you and he can't come near you.
For what melee character is this not true??

His siphon strike stacks are pretty crazy. You can stack over 100 dmg in a few minutes, and with a little mana regen, its totally spamworthy. Hope he's not nerfed toooo hard. I really like him!

Phaerius

10-01-2009

Just played a match, destroyed entire teams when I would spirit fire/ult and start siphon striking. I think that spirit fire does indeed need a longer cooldown, and perhaps tone done the armor reduction.

Stack attack speed and I can life drain all of my health in a few seconds.