Release Notes - v09.25.24

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inotdead

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
You completely missed the idea with her shield. Its abosorption was FINE, its the complete magic immunity that was the problem. Why inc the CD 1 second? Useless **** that makes it look like you're trying to balance. She is support, let her support ffs.

[B]Why lower duration on binding? And range? That was fine, no problems what-so-ever from it. No-one ever complained about it, wtf?

Again, useless ****. Riot, Annie is meant to be the nuker, so why isn't she? She is a one-trick pony atm, drop stun-tibbers in a fight and **** off before you die. her spells just don't do **** late game. Give her 1:1 on these two damn it, only then will she be useful. 0.1 increases, at most 50-60 damage increase very late game. I'm sure Cho'gath gives a ****. Hell, even that 3k jax is just gonna laugh at you.
You, sir, fail. Morganas cc was way too powerful for its cd, same goes to fiddlesticks, and her shield made her/allies practically invulnerable to casters not to mention cc removal.

And about Annie, I dont know whether I want to laugh or /facepalm, you obviously have no idea how devastating she can be when played properly and this buff makes reaching godlike even easier.

Aside from that, like it was said earlier - your vision of the game != how its supposed to be.

p.s. old announcer was better

Coleman

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
The new map will be released soon, but we're definitely waiting until it's really awesome. BTW, it's going to be really awesome.
I'm not doubting that. I was just really hoping it was today. :-P

caution

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKINGS View Post
The new fonts(and I am talking here about the ones at the loading screen after the teams have been put togheter, not too sure about the rest will have to take a closer look) suck, they are way too small, can barely read what champ they got. The other fonts were much better. Thats all for now, more will follow I suppose.
Just look at the huge picture instead, should give you a rough idea of who they picked.

Genose

10-01-2009

If you're going to randomly make Shunpo do multitarget slow instead of single target slow, maybe you could change the text of rylai's to "up to 35%."

This way, in the future, when you again decide you need to nerf some hero with Rylai's, there is at least some textual support for it ;P

Rellentless

10-01-2009

Shunpo

Now slows for 15% with Rylai's Scepter

I dont get this particular change, isnt Rylai's Scepter supposed to slow 35% for single target spells, and is Shunpo not a single target spell? Sound's like too much balancing around a single item on a single hero to me.

Vorador

The Council

10-01-2009

wow big patch

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

10-01-2009
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
I'm not doubting that. I was just really hoping it was today. :-P
Now you see why we don't commit to exact release dates unless we're certain. In the case of the new map, we've been working on it quite a while, and since it's a completely new design, we want to make sure it's as awesome as can be for you all.

Saiga

10-01-2009

Quote:
Nashor's Tooth
  • Removed Blasting Wand component, Replaced with Fiendish Codex
  • Increased Cooldown Reduction from 20 to 25%
i guess this was planned but wasn't implemented yet? At least during the games i played it reduced the CD only by 20% (ingame tooltip also says 20% btw)

Igbeard

10-01-2009

Blitzcrank

• Static Field
    • No longer silences
    • Reduced Cooldown from 60 to 40

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA

ScholarZero

10-01-2009

Backdooring towers just got nerfed hard. Hooooly ****. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

On the bright side, if you're good at sticking and moving around the towers, you'll take less damage on the random shot. If you take three shots, you took the same damage as you would have with three shots otherwise.