Release Notes - v09.25.24

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuku

10-01-2009

twitch was good there was no need to edit him , u just gave him the upper hand .

TheRocK

10-01-2009

New Announcer sucks, but other then that nice balancing, but I would nerf Teemo a little bit in the next patch.

toomad

10-01-2009

You didn't mention that while at fountain that champions are invulnerable?

McBeard

10-01-2009

Fiddlesticks' Ultimate change opens up a whole new world of deadly possibiities.

jozu

10-01-2009

I <3 Nasus

kazinova

10-01-2009

Thank God Black Shield is getting some hits from teh nerf stick.

Nmaster64

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
Go read champion feedback. No-one had a problem with absoption. Only magic-immunity.
I'm not saying your point is valid or invalid.

I'm just saying anybody who has the audacity to tell the developers of a game that HOW I WANT THE GAME = HOW THE GAME WAS MEANT TO BE is a *****. Obviously, YOU missed the idea, whether your complaint is valid or not.

I think you had a good point here or there, but that's overshadowed by the fact the way you stated your points made you look like a giant ******.

Coleman

10-01-2009

My thoughts...

No changes to Alistar, good.
Twitch buff is as puzzling as the Teemo buff was last patch.
The kat changes are much appreciated.
The lack of new map teased in the latest interviews is VERY disappointing.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

10-01-2009
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
My thoughts...

No changes to Alistar, good.
Twitch buff is as puzzling as the Teemo buff was last patch.
The kat changes are much appreciated.
The lack of new map teased in the latest interviews is VERY disappointing.
The new map will be released soon, but we're definitely waiting until it's really awesome. BTW, it's going to be really awesome.

VIKINGS

10-01-2009

Ok, first 2 games, first few problems/opinions/suggestions after the update. From what I read on the update list you still didn't do anything about ryze, that char is way too overpowered(he usually kills with snare +2 skills, in this one game I had tank with over 4k hp ran into ryze he left me with under 500 hp after those 3 strikes...thats just too much!), take him down a notch or 2 please. Second, and I see and was expecting not to be the only one, the new announcer indeed sucks I'm afraid. Best tip I can give you, for a game like this you shouldn't go for a scary voice,a godly one works best. I remember getting goosebumps in Demigod when the announcer used to say "Your are now a God!!" and stuff like that, listen to that and try to get some inspiration. The new fonts(and I am talking here about the ones at the loading screen after the teams have been put togheter, not too sure about the rest will have to take a closer look) suck, they are way too small, can barely read what champ they got. The other fonts were much better. Thats all for now, more will follow I suppose.