@Morello : Leblanc Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anionie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent4cay View Post
She needs to reworked...period. Her passive is utterly useless. Her distortion I agree with if it's still in the 3 seconds of original spell then it should go back. And I notice that bug everytime I play her. Especially with Ahri's charm. Example you hit Ahri with sigil and you start her mimic sigil but Ahri hits you with charm and it disappears mid flight. Looses me a kill everytime. So I would like to hear what Morello or Phreak has to say on LeBlanc.
I dont think tha she needs a rework, she is really in a good spot where she is now ( excellent situational pick), the thing is that most players just dont know how to player her ( mostly cause they just dont understand how important positioning is with Leblanc).
About her passive, i do think that its not a great passive, mostly you dont want to see it activate (cause many times you will die once you get to that point), but i must say, it ends up being quite usefull once you learn to move the copy and yourself almost simultaneously (in different directions).
Also i think that if she gets another passive ( one that helps her more in battles) she will become way too strong, and that might follow with nerfs, and we dont want that on this lovely champion =)

Tellua

06-08-2012

Incredibly easy champion to play that fails lategame and loses the game for its team unless really fed.

Sounds great to me riot

Galaxy

06-08-2012

bump

RenegadeTQ

06-08-2012

LeBlanc is just as good late game as she is early game. She still takes one person out of the game almost instantaneously late game, just like early game. After that for about 20 seconds she only does mediocre damage for about 14-20 seconds (depending on CDR) but she does still do damage. The thing is, the role of the mage is to do a large amount of AOE damage and LeBlanc does not do this. This is because LeBlanc is not your typical mage.

LeBlanc is an assassin. When being put on a team she should be considered an assassin. What the team needs to do is have AOE to compensate elsewhere (Jungle, Top, or even on AD). I've found that my LeBlanc games always go well with a Nautilus in the jungle. This is partly because Nautilus is effing stronnng but also because his lock down almost ensures that one enemy will be free food for LeBlanc and a considerable amount of lockdown allowing her cooldowns to get closer to being up.

Also try LeBlanc support

Attachment 456225
Attachment 456226

Priamos

06-08-2012

League players told Coronach about Bug 1, he says Riot was unable to replicate it.

Anionie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priamos View Post
League players told Coronach about Bug 1, he says Riot was unable to replicate it.
XD and i do replicate it everyday