@Morello : Leblanc Issues

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anionie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

Hello summoners and rioters,

Im making this thread cause of 2 "problems" using leblanc.
First one:
There is a little bug that im finding quite annoying and its costing me lots of kills. When you attempt to use a W-Q-R-W combo con engage, do a lot of damage to a single target, and quickly disengage, some times your Mimic ( a copy of Sigil of Silence in this case) dissapears in its way to his target. It works this way, when you use Q-R you can see the skill coming out of you and heading to your target enemy, the times when you W out (after using Mimic, and matching it going to the enemy) and you get fog cause of your new long distance to the enemy( since you just blinked back using Distorsion again, and probably your enemy was running away from you), your ultimate does not hit the target ( i checked many times by matching at them again, and still having the Mark from Q, which it was not triggered by R) but it goes on cooldown. This not only ruins many combos from you, but since it goes on cooldown it also ruins you opportunity to try it again, or run ,or whatever.

Second One:
This is more like a petition for changing how your W-R combo works. I already made a thread about this, but i got tired of bumping, so, ill copy paste it:
Like u all know Leblancīs W ( Distortion ) allows u to dash to a target location, and blink back to the first place( it remains marked on the ground ) if u chose to do so within 3 seconds.
You also know that R ( Mimic ) can copy this skill, but there is a problem here. When u use Mimic, after using Distortion, the "first mark location" where u were able to blink back after using Distortion disappears, so u cannot chain your abilities properly.
I think this is a bad thing to happen since u cannot chain 2 dashes except for running away, since u will have no way to get out of a battle if u chain them to get in.
If we analyze the Q( Sigil of Silence) + Mimic combo, or the E ( Ethereal Chains )+ Mimic combo, we can see that we dont lose anything by doing it, so.....

This was the previous post about this second issue:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17079821#post17079821

Well, ending, i know not many play leblanc, and many of the ones that do only rely in buying an early Deathfire Grasp ( what i found quite lame ) and sitting in a brush w8ing for someone to face death, but for the ones that do use her propely, u know that u rely in many types of different combos in a game and having this issues is really annoying.

Thx for reading, and if u chose to give this a thumbs up, please, mind bumping the tread by giving some opinions? TY =Þ

Edit:
Well 100 upvotes and still no red coming here =/, seems im gonna keep on bumping this

Anionie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

bump, please if you upvote, say something, so it remains bumped

nemofourteen

11-20-2011

The sigil problem sounds like a straight-up bug and should be fixed. The dash issue seems like much more of a balance decision to me, though. Being able to blink-dive a tower, deal massive burst, and then nearly instantly escape back beyond the wall of trees seems like it would be just too strong to be fair.

KidTator

11-20-2011

bump

Heated Penguin

11-20-2011

Your 2nd "bug" is not a bug. Its intentional. You are only supposed to be able to blip back to your last distortion. First sounds like a bug though.

Anionie

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo14 View Post
The sigil problem sounds like a straight-up bug and should be fixed. The dash issue seems like much more of a balance decision to me, though. Being able to blink-dive a tower, deal massive burst, and then nearly instantly escape back beyond the wall of trees seems like it would be just too strong to be fair.
The thing is that if you use W-R to close up, you wont do much damage to your target with only W+E, and consider that Distortion ( W ) without the hability to return to your old position ( in this case you wont) transofrms in one of the worse dashes in the game, cause its a dash ( you get damage, stuns, activate traps, etc etc while moving to your target location).
Also think about this, if you want to do some aoe damage, your only option is to use W+R, so W ( you get in, you deal some damage)+ R (You deal some more damage)+R(you wont move back, you are trapped, you are dead). And yes, you can do this y doing W+W+R+R, but that takes a lot more time, plus you need them not to move an inch in that period of time, oh, and also ignore you since seems you are quire close to the battle.

Heated Penguin

11-20-2011

1st thing sounds like a bug. Second definitely is not and it is intentional. Look at lolwiki or anywhere. You can only blip back to your last distortion.

Anionie

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heated Penguin View Post
Your 2nd "bug" is not a bug. Its intentional. You are only supposed to be able to blip back to your last distortion. First sounds like a bug though.
I didnt say its a bug, but it ruins the idea of Mimic being used to combo when that skill is disrupting your last spell cast. For example, what happened if you use Q+R, and when you use R your mark from Q dissapears. Or if you want to chain snare, or snare 2 targets E+R, you use E, you w8 him to get snared and use R and your first snare dissapears.

MousseDChocolate

11-20-2011

+1

Anionie

11-20-2011

bump... everyone talking about a fake price on vlad skin =/

1234511 ... 13