Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Having Two Clients Open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilNL

11-21-2011

this ^

xXBlooDYMagEXx

11-22-2011

Quote:
LigerZeroXX:
i see you like to melt your cpu, don't you?

fixed!

Saereth

11-28-2011

I would say this would also be useful for situations where you are waiting for friends to get on and que so you can test in the pbe in the meantime

Random4 lyf

11-29-2011

Are you guys bad?

To do what he wants:

Step 1. Get in to game.
Step 2. Minimize game.
Step 3. Go to your Icon box in bottom right (Using windows 7) With the Lan Icon and Sound et cetera.
Step 4. Click the riot games icon.
Step 5. Use that to see friends list by Alt + Tab.

Your text will show up in game, Reply normally or you can waste 20 seconds Alt + Tab to see it and Alt + Tab back.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-29-2011

Random, he means having the pbe client and the na client running at the same time. What you describe is a way to see friends talk in chat ect in the same client ( only pbe OR only na).

Degeneracy

11-17-2012

Edit: Old Post didn't see the 2011.....

And for those saying too lazy to click the X, to swap accounts from reg to pbe during the daytime yields a 30m+ que. Which is to say annoying at most since I myself have friends that can't get into beta since the signups are not open.