Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Having Two Clients Open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IWillBeDominated

11-20-2011

It would be pretty cool if you could have the PBE client and the regular NA/EU client open at the same time.

LigerZeroXX

11-20-2011

i see you like to melt your graphics card, don't you?

0ne

11-20-2011

Never gonna happen
Gets the possibility of people abusing and somehow hacking into letting 2 clients of same NA/EU server at once
Allowing 1 person to play 2 characters making it possible to put 1 character in enemy and main in yours to allow free win as you make your character feed you

IWillBeDominated

11-20-2011

Quote:
LigerZeroXX:
i see you like to melt your graphics card, don't you?

Not actually playing two games but two clients so I can see my friends list on both.

Quote:
Thee One:
Never gonna happen
Gets the possibility of people abusing and somehow hacking into letting 2 clients of same NA/EU server at once
Allowing 1 person to play 2 characters making it possible to put 1 character in enemy and main in yours to allow free win as you make your character feed you

Throwing out a concept because it's "hackable" is really bad design. But besides that point even if someone did do that for the NA/EU client the chance of actually having one champ on each is extremely slim.

DevilNL

11-20-2011

why would you even want to have 2 open anyway?

IWillBeDominated

11-20-2011

Quote:
DevilNL:
why would you even want to have 2 open anyway?

Being able to switch between both would be nice especially when looking for UI bugs.
Also friends list.

RAWRitsjaay

11-20-2011

Yes, such as if I find a bug on the live servers, I'd like to go to PBE and try and reproduce it.

Sarg338

11-20-2011

Quote:
RAWRitsjaay:
Yes, such as if I find a bug on the live servers, I'd like to go to PBE and try and reproduce it.

Way too lazy to just click the x?

RAWRitsjaay

11-20-2011

Still have to reopen the other client, yes, I guess you could say I was lazy. I wish you could log out without actually closing the client though. What prevents Riot developers from making this feature, if I may ask?

Ivanosauros

11-20-2011

Quote:
RAWRitsjaay:
Still have to reopen the other client, yes, I guess you could say I was lazy. I wish you could log out without actually closing the client though. What prevents Riot developers from making this feature, if I may ask?

The fact that it's useless and only sheds 10 seconds of your life.