what level is a jungler the normal ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DChead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

well simple question it's kind of a mutual thing one on one top if it's 2 V 1 i guess depending on champs it would be easier or harder. anyways the main point is what level did all games you got in have a jungler and 1v1 top or is it just in ranked games?

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Are you a native English speaker?

Anyway, I'm level 29 and am about 112-93 and I still see Junglers in fewer than half my games I'd say. Going 1v2 top is an advantage for the person who is alone if you know how to last hit. You will level up faster and have more gold than your opponents. You just need your jungler to perform a good gank or at least cover so you can buy. Just be careful and let them push you to your turret and then farm up. Once you are higher level than them and have better items just pick at them a bit while being safe and then once you get them low you can go in for the double kill.

Loctorak

11-19-2011

My friend and I were wondering this also. Usually level 30 blind pick you still see a lot of 2-1-2 comps. I sometimes fix it but sometimes just go with it because cbf jungling every game.

TrojanHorse

11-20-2011

I've played ranked games in elo range from roughly 1000-1500, and only had about 1-2 games out of 200+ where one team did not have a jungler.

Edit: Note, at lower summoner levels (under 30) the runes and masteries you really need to make jungling viable aren't there, which really limits the effectiveness of most junglers, so I wouldn't expect to see junglers in most of your games until you reach level 30. Does that help?

WarlordMichael

11-20-2011

Even at level 30 in normals most people wont run junglers (the majority of "good" solo top champions are 1v1 champs not 1v2 champs), with the right combination of champions on top lane you can force alot of kills from the majority of solos or even just keep their hp low enough that their jungler cant gank you without giving you free kills.

My Final Form

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse View Post
I've played ranked games in elo range from roughly 1000-1500, and only had about 1-2 games out of 200+ where one team did not have a jungler.

Edit: Note, at lower summoner levels (under 30) the runes and masteries you really need to make jungling viable aren't there, which really limits the effectiveness of most junglers, so I wouldn't expect to see junglers in most of your games until you reach level 30. Does that help?
Perfectly explained, also a lot of lower levels have trouble judging their champions power matching up against jungle minions which sometimes produces some ugly results. Another thing, lower levels may have trouble in a 2v1 lane giving the idea at early levels that a jungler is only hurting the team.