Ryze Clarity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorath

The Council

09-30-2009

Many of you have probably seen me on and I play alot of this character......

Yesterday a friend of mine who has played over 300 games told me Lich Bane does not stack with Ryze's "W" skill thus it isnt a viable item and to get zhonya ring instead earlier...

My build which has been very successful in both scrims and pub is AP boots->Soulstealer->Lich Bane->Archangles->Zhonya ring and either ryals, abyssal or guardian depending on game (usally never gets that far)

His is Ap Boots Soulstealer Archangles Ring Rod and random 6th item.

#1 the way I read Lich bane it absoultly stacks additional damage to your physical attack based off your AP. So whats the right answer?

#2 Which build do you like better?

Thanks

Slide

09-30-2009

Im pretty certain it works. I always take a level of that skill and I always at the very least get sheen. Sheen 100% works with the skill. Im nearly certain Lichbane does as well. Ive never noticed a damage drop after I change sheen to lichbane. As I do a e->attack->q->attack combo or a q->attack->e->attack combo every time I attack a champion, Im certain I would have noticed a drop in damage if the effect didnt work with lichbane.

Pretty easy to test though. Just pay attanetion to the numbers when you play him. Attack, note number, q then attack, note number. There should be a very noticable difference.

Savage

09-30-2009

It absolutely does stack. Sheen (and the upgrade) is arguably the best item for Ryze in the game.

GodlyDanny

09-30-2009

Yes, they stack. 400-500 autos ftw.

Mysteryglow

09-30-2009

Yes it does stack, that ability, your w move, just converts his physical damage into magical, so whatever your attack is, you will do that as magical instead.

So if your attack damage is 100, get sheen's to make it 200, thus your attack will do 200 damage as magic damage plus whatever the bonus % is for how much ability power you have.

at least that is how i understand it!