junglers on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

lee sin, tryndamere, udyr, gangplank, shyvana, nocturne, trundle are my top picks in that order

Xentorx

11-21-2011

for udyr whats best runes and skill spec for jungling on 3's? i have enuff for a 3150 champ and thinking of getting him (i have trynd already from the list above)

Seartoo

11-21-2011

shaco is a strong jungle in 3s, tends to be a bit weak late game but his control is amazing if done correctly.

Xentorx

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seartoo View Post
shaco is a strong jungle in 3s, tends to be a bit weak late game but his control is amazing if done correctly.
Can you do the jack in the box trick with red buff as you can with the blue buff on 5v5? Am thinking this would make for strong early ganking or quick jungling at start.

Koldheartedjsp

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentorx View Post
Can you do the jack in the box trick with red buff as you can with the blue buff on 5v5? Am thinking this would make for strong early ganking or quick jungling at start.
yeah but you don't hit 2 and it takes awhile for it to spawn compared to the other camps

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

11-24-2011

Udyr, Lee Sin, Skarner, Shyvana, Warwick, and Xin Xao are some of the strongest junglers on TT in my experience.

As for Shaco most of them in ranked start with the Green/White buff pack on their team's side. The red spawns later and generally if their team sees you trying to go for it they can really set up on you and make it more dangerous than it's worth.