junglers on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhandaly

11-19-2011

What are the best junglers, why? Are the runes different in comparison to SR jungling runes? Do you want early ganks or do you want to farm more before ganking?

Tiberius Steele

11-19-2011

ask Dependency in 3v3 chat

Zhandaly

11-20-2011

bump

Rekyz

11-20-2011

YoU dEEr

GreedyBuddhist

11-20-2011

Riven, Himerdonker, Temmo, Sona, Anivia

1ring

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyBuddhist View Post
Riven, Himerdonker, Temmo, Sona, Anivia
Don't listen to greedy. Soraka is a way better jungler than all of these.

Wtfitzchris

11-20-2011

Warwick, Rammus, and Nunu are all really good. I also used Fidd once, and he works but gets countered very easily.

Koldheartedjsp

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
Don't listen to greedy. Soraka is a way better jungler than all of these.
rivens actually a very strong jungler due to her mobility and stun/knockback ****

the others are possible (idk bout sona) but aren't that great

but I've seen streams of teemo jungling and being successful

FallenHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

I think that Lee Sin is the best Jungler of all in 3v3s. Not only is he very mobile, but he can harass from the Jungle with his Q, escape to a Ward with his W, his ultimate makes him a great ganker for top, he works amazing with the buffs top, and he's easily able to solo Dragon once he gets his Wriggle's Lantern. He also is great for counter jungling, or escaping from someone who is trying to counter jungle him.

I play Lee Sin as a Jungler in Twisted Treeline often, and it always works out good (as long as I do a good job, and my teammates are able to hold their lanes). Jungling also works great in Twisted Treeline because your teammates get their own lane, and most people don't jungle in TT, so usually you have the whole jungle to yourself.

I say play junglers in TT because it gives you a good advantage. Being able to have both jungles to yourself, and run fast ganks between both lanes makes you a force to be reckoned with. When the enemy team finally decides to run three top jungle to get you out, you will be able to escape with your jumping shield, or your Q to hit an enemy minion and drop kick away; or you can just out-run them with your speed buff.

As long as you can be slippery and stay away from the enemy team, as well as constantly help harass the enemy top lane, they will be too scared and stay off of the experience line long enough for you to out level and out itemize them, giving you and your allies a huge advantage.

GodSightDaLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

You can't jungle on 3v3, fail.