Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Untamed: Girls4LoL Tournament needs Demacian Justice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zylobob

11-19-2011

Lets hope Riot doesn't close this thread too...

Heartless

11-20-2011

Quote:
Loli Doc:
She shouldn't have been playing in the tournament to begin with. It's a conflict of interest.

If I was with Riot, I'd remove myself from the pseudo-sponsors (since they're giving skins and RP prizes).

I'm not quite sure what the goal is in terms of outcome of the tournament, but one goal is clear; to clear up the shadiness.
I mean one team alone feeling the shadiness, okay, but it's been expanded to many teams now.

Holden CauIfield

11-20-2011

Why did Riot close the main thread? That just looks even worse. this isn't going under the rug Riot, You can't sweep this one away. Get your head out of your ass and pull your sponsorship away.

But it's CLG, i'll bet they'll throw some "spirit of competition" BS and call it a day. We'll know more tomorrow.

ForkNsp0n

11-20-2011

Wish Riot would make a statement about this issue

Borigrad

11-20-2011

Quote:
Paintballreturns:
Why did Riot close the main thread? That just looks even worse. this isn't going under the rug Riot, You can't sweep this one away. Get your head out of your ass and pull your sponsorship away.

But it's CLG, i'll bet they'll throw some "spirit of competition" BS and call it a day. We'll know more tomorrow.

they closed the thread cause everyone degraded into name calling and insults, like "cumbag missy" I would of closed it to if i was Riot.

HGT Lancelen

11-20-2011

Forfeit Wins
If the enemy team does not show up within 15 minutes of the scheduled match time, you are able to report a forfeit win. To report a forfeit win, have all members of your team in the game lobby at the scheduled time and take a screenshot with your mouse over the date/time section on your computer. Refer to the example below.

This was listed on their own tournament page.

Based on this alone their team should be DQ already. However, I must ask this. When she postpone/reschedule the 3rd match, did she ask you guys first and you guys agree?

MrSharpe

11-20-2011

This is what happens when you let women run things.

Project Voodoo

11-20-2011

Just don't let mods quell these news. They already began closing some threads. Based on their previous actions it's possible they will delete some threads too.

Soga no Tojiko

11-20-2011

i don't think they would close unless people started with the insults again.

Selcopa

11-20-2011

Anybody else get turned on after reading the chat in the word doc?