The Untamed: Girls4LoL Tournament needs Demacian Justice.

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROtoro

11-19-2011

This is remarkably suspicious behavior on Missy's part. Thanks for posting this Haelwyn.

Can we please get a statement from Riot concerning this? The fact that they have sponsored prizes in this tournament means that they should get involved. They should also not sponsor tournaments where an administrator is playing >.>

raiNzKe

11-19-2011

bump

ActionMeela

11-19-2011

My friend who also competed in Girls4LoL says she suspects Missy of rigging the brackets so she would face easier opponents. She, then lost to your girls team, and told me there was no way that Missy's team would win against you, because you were super co-ordinated and on the ball.

SupahSmurf

11-19-2011

so will all of these people that missy is accusing of being a ringer be on vent or something to be cleared and prove missy wrong or....?

Heartless

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahSmurf View Post
so will all of these people that missy is accusing of being a ringer be on vent or something to be cleared and prove missy wrong or....?
Even if you can get a group of girls to talk on vent, there's nothing that will prove that it was them playing the game at that moment in time. Unless you've got a recording, and even then, very difficult to verify.

Backing up a point in the main post that it was completely easy to get through voice verification. For my voice verification all I said was "I like the supports sona, janna, and soraka, but I dislike taric because of his... artwork?" And then missy said I was done.
o.- ?

Repeating Haelwyn, she didn't even go through said verification.
Also when Unzipped playing with us, after the confrontation, Missy did not voice verify her either, she just continued on with the picks/bans and then said that bombsss had to leave.

Kim Ho

11-19-2011

^. Yes. The voice verification was like wut. So I can be pro guy and say I like girl champs. I get in. *boss*.
She can't DQ what she failed to UPDATE in the brackets. .__. I lost all respect for her man.

Heartless

11-19-2011

I just find it extremely curious how she didn't confront us about Unzipped until AFTER the second match, when she lost.

I find the same happening with the match against team ~meow~, declaring the person invalid because not on roster AFTER they lost.

We were content to keep quiet, as it is not much of a big deal, but missy seriously tried to do it again... so we would like to share our story.

LadyKitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

The third match being postponed shouldn't have happened anyway. Missy's team should have been disqualified when they claimed their person had to leave and the match couldn't continue due to said person from missy's team leaving. That's a forfeit.

Loli Doc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKitsune View Post
The third match being postponed shouldn't have happened anyway. Missy's team should have been disqualified when they claimed their person had to leave and the match couldn't continue due to said person from missy's team leaving. That's a forfeit.
She shouldn't have been playing in the tournament to begin with. It's a conflict of interest.

If I was with Riot, I'd remove myself from the pseudo-sponsors (since they're giving skins and RP prizes).

amr

11-19-2011

pretty sure CLG can't get out of this cleanly unless they do something about chauster

12345612 ... 17