Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taric is Invincible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ad Victoriam

Recruiter

10-01-2009

This isn't really about hating on Taric or calling him unfair or anything. Really I just want to point out that if you armor- and health-buff Taric with items, coupled with his heals and mana regen, he's damn near invincible to other physical damage Champions. Now, I haven't faced him while using any disables or casters so I'm not looking for any crap from people.

I just want to know if there is ANY possible way for me to even challenge Taric with another Phys damage Champion if Taric has approx 2k hp and 300 armor....

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

go play as yi and make sure you farm well

Monnok

Recruiter

10-01-2009

Besides useful items like the Black Cleaver, Last Whisper, Stark's Fervor, and armor penetration runes?

Youmu Konpaku

10-01-2009

There ARE problems with it, but I'm guessing you haven't looked carefully enough- nearly ANY physical champion with that gear is untouchable.

Sehnder

10-01-2009

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/items/index/0_9_25_21

Executioner's Calling goes a long way.

Hobiwan

10-01-2009

Although I absolutely loved playing Taric and will do so many more times, Ryze packs a powerful 1-2 punch against Taric. Ryze stuns and then does some spell and BOOM, Taric is dead. Still, if Taric can get out of stun, Ryze is in deep shit...

Savage

10-01-2009

If a Taric gets killed by a Ryze you're looking at a phenomenally shitty Taric.

runon4ever

10-01-2009

Quote:
Savage:
If a Taric gets killed by a Ryze you're looking at a phenomenally shitty Taric.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That is an exceptionally hilarious use of words.

allistrom

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

Taric isn't invincible.... grimice is invincible....no one messes with the grimice

XxFlipxX

10-01-2009

Ryze doesn't have a stun. Rune prison is a "ROOT", not a stun, being that u can still blink out of it, or cast while rooted. Therefore u can still cast a heal making a 1v1 ryze v taric pointless early-mid game.