Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[major]ranked team invite bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asif25

11-19-2011

priority:major

platform: profile

description: when u are checking someones or yours profile and u get an invite for a ranked team and u press view u can't accept the invite because it wont show that box that says
accept or decline.

Repro step
1.Log in
2.go to summoners profile
3. get a ranked team invite and press view

Riot Taco Storm

Associate QA Lead

11-19-2011

Does this happen every time somebody invites you? It's possible you tried to view an invite that somebody revoked, and so you're not invited to the team anymore.

Asif25

11-19-2011

Quote:
Riot Taco Storm:
Does this happen every time somebody invites you? It's possible you tried to view an invite that somebody revoked, and so you're not invited to the team anymore.

well yeah sort of. only when checking your or someone else's profile

this happened to me twice: the first time was u inviting me to your team. while i viewed someone's profile it glitched. the 2nd time i was able to view it but the box that shows accept and decline was gone.

If u don't remember me my pbe summoner name is Bt25.

Saulx

11-22-2011

I had the same thing happen to me just now. I was invited, but when I clicked to view, nothing happened. It just disappeared.

Calafar

12-11-2011

View seems to be screwed up, but under "check someone's profile" you can look up the group and will likely give you another option but with "accept"!