Fizz Jungle help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okami Kageteiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

I have been trying to jungle fizz but I am having a bit of an identity crisis. I am not sure what sort of build is optimal for him, and I am having trouble setting up his masteries. Right now I am going 9/21/0 taking mpen, but I find my early jungle clears kinda difficult, as a matter of fact red almost killed me earlier. O.o

I have been going malady, mercs, wit's end, rylai's, deathcap and a situational defense item (usually GA).

So I am just wondering if anyone else is jungling Fizz and how are you guys doing it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perfect Average

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami Kageteiru View Post
I have been trying to jungle fizz but I am having a bit of an identity crisis. I am not sure what sort of build is optimal for him, and I am having trouble setting up his masteries. Right now I am going 9/21/0 taking mpen, but I find my early jungle clears kinda difficult, as a matter of fact red almost killed me earlier. O.o

I have been going malady, mercs, wit's end, rylai's, deathcap and a situational defense item (usually GA).

So I am just wondering if anyone else is jungling Fizz and how are you guys doing it?
I've been doing Jungle Fizz since he was released - and I think I have it sorted out. Check out my profile on lolstatistics.com....

First off - you will *EVENTUALLY* want to go AP. Those will give you the stongest ganks. In the jungle, he'll play a lot like Fiddlesticks. He's just as squishy, but has the advantage of an escape. His downside is that he has no sustain - and that is what caused me the most trouble at the start.

RUNES: Magic Pen reds / Flat Armor yellows / CDR or scaling MP5 blues (I prefer mana per 5 - your mileage may vary) / AP Quints.

MASTERIES: Go for a 21/9/0 like any other AP jungle however (and this part is important) - take the 3% lifesteal.

ITEMS: Start 5 pots and cloth armor. You're doing to rush wriggles for the sustain. Your core will be Wriggles / situational boots (sorc / ionian / mercs). After that I've been experimenting - but right now I'm thinking Deathcap, Morello's (for the CDR), then Abyssal septer for the MR/MagicPen. Lichbane is also a very solid choice, and would probably be my last pick.

Once you have wriggles - you will have enough lifesteal/armor to solo dragon. I can usually get there by 6 with good ganks.

My ganks - I initiate with my ult. Q then W. Keep up the grievous wounds and profit. Usually by the time you hit them with their ult - they will be close to death anyways.

Hope this helps!