A few Rammus strategies plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

10-01-2009

So, I've been playing Rammus for quite a while, but there are a few problems I run into.

1. Is a Regrowth Pendant enough at the beginning, or should I get something else?

2.Should I get Sunfire Cape first (Hp + Armor), or is Thornmail and Warden's mail just as good. (basically, which armor item do you get first?)

3. Is Frozen Heart worth considering early game?

Lockedbob

10-01-2009

Start with doran's shield as it gives you HP regen HP and armor which all in all aid with surviving as well as last hitting better. This leaves enough cash for a hp pot as well.
In any case this is a great guide which you should try.
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=12483

Scarecroww

10-01-2009

1. I usually get a heart of gold in the beginning, i like the 5 gold per 10. And both other stats are perfect for Rammus.

2. I go for Warden's mail first and then Thornmail. I skip the Sunfire cape most of the time.

3. Early game... naah I wouldn't say so, mid-late game though? Yes sir!

My 2 cents.

PS. All Doran's items SUCK imo, I would never touch any of them.

Again, just my 2 cents.

Motas

10-01-2009

I've tried the Doran's shield, it just doesn't work for me.

1. I realize heart of gold is a great item, but u can't buy it first, so a regrowth works until then right?

2. Idk, many people tell me to get sunfire cape to up my hp, is warmogs good for late game? Or should I just skip that as well?

3. That new item called renewal shell looks like it would be perfect for Rammus' early game, what do u think?

(hmm, nvm, I saw the new item just yesterday, maybe they got rid of it), It added armor, and its passive was upon taking damage, you get restored 20 hp / 5 sec. It would be perfect for Rammus.

Scarecroww

10-01-2009

I would say that you should buy a cloth armor (ingredient for heart of gold) and maybe a couple of Hp pots as start items.

Both items are good, if you feel you need more hp, i think sunfire is a better choice for Rammus.

I think renewal shell is being added this patch, or possibly in a future patch.