Extreme rage/flame = Ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K K0

11-19-2011

I argued with this game and he raged and flamed so we both reported eachother after the game.

So...? What now? we both get banned or what happens? Is there some sort of 3 strikes your out type thing or can u even get banned for swearing?

NOTE: watch out for this kid named "magooomba" he plays mr. Nerd Rage the detective and trolls/copys and pastes things from your old forum posts on to current one while some how getting satisfaction out of being a scum bag.

K K0

11-19-2011

i already got suspended when i first started this game so i wont break the rules anymore.

AJStarhiker

11-19-2011

It takes more than a few reports to even get sent to Tribunal, much less banned. Someone made a FAQ with red responses.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1127837

aznxlarry

11-21-2011

Lol dont worry :) lowest report count ive seen in the tribunal was 4 so your safe...kinda hahaha

Jayha242

11-22-2011

Well the way I see it mild raging is ok cuz its kind of funny some times as long as its not racist or religous or if it gets totally insane.

K K0

01-08-2012

That guy going onto my old posts copying and pasting is a scum bag nerd rager, Sorry bro it's true get a life.

AMasteratBaiting

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2012

people can review the situtation on Tribunal thing and decide whats best