3v3 The Twisted Treeline Map Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealzilla View Post
Move nexus turret to the other side of nexus and make minions walk that way towards it, this would stop the enemy making your job to destroy that last turret near impossible and also stop them from kiteing minions into the lazer, they will have to come out to fight you.
and if you did that, all ranged champs could hit the turret form the safety of outside the base... i think id rather just have the turtle games than someone killing my turrets and taking 0 dmg

Koldheartedjsp

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatk View Post
and if you did that, all ranged champs could hit the turret form the safety of outside the base... i think id rather just have the turtle games than someone killing my turrets and taking 0 dmg
kog used to be able to hit the nexus from the other side of the wall

him and cait could probably easily hit the tower

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Part of the problem is the laser radius is so huge. It should only be as big as the actual pool that heals the enemy, but the placement of the nexus is just awkward too. You can blink over the wall with ease and BD with a carry before anyone can do anything.

I suggest the map should be made longer so the nexus and spawn pool are further back, so it's more like SR. That way minions won't get kited, BD's won't be so easy, and the spawn pool will be more of a safe zone than a turtling platform.

xLIPx Cpn Hook

11-21-2011

if youre worried about enemies turtling and taking the farm..dont push over the inhibitors then wait until you have dragon buff or enough gold advantage to push over the nexus turret if youre against crazy turtlers like xerath, malz, anivia, cho, udyr something of that nature.

PwningPoro

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
so many teams are afraid of dying but if you get the nexus turret being aced is WELL worth it depending on how late it is
with the new masteries if you have a competent tank then being aced wouldn't be that bad just make sure both lanes are pushed that if they all left the base then its gg through minions + i tend to notice that if you push when minions are then they either have to deal with pooling minions or switch to you in which case minions won't get dragged in.

Suck Ma Chubby

11-21-2011

Quote:
need to nerf jungle minion gold and exp, jungling is too big a factor now
drag should be worth 190 not 280
top buffs 50 not 75
please change
It's been nurfed I think.

Quote:
Jungle is fine, you forget dragon is suppose to be baron for 3v3 and with this gold advantiges in jungle 3v3 would take much longer

Also i agree nexus should be moved so minion waves dont get pulled in
I have actually soloed dragon at level 6 with trynd using my bloodlust heal and ult and having vamp scepter and other variable items, not much of a barron.

Quote:
so many teams are afraid of dying but if you get the nexus turret being aced is WELL worth it depending on how late it is
True, but if it were to go the other way the tower has health re-gen, it would open the door for a counter. And fed (from nexus laser and ace) carries are plenty capable of pushing.

Quote:
Yea your right. I'm just saying, wait to long and an ace will end the game.

You don't even have to suicide to get it, hit it a few times then b. Repeat until dead.
Yeah a ace in late game means you stay dead for longer. Tower has health re-gen so that tactic isn't all legit.

Quote:
Move nexus turret to the other side of nexus and make minions walk that way towards it, this would stop the enemy making your job to destroy that last turret near impossible and also stop them from kiteing minions into the lazer, they will have to come out to fight you.
I agree with you, just like the 5v5 game type, but yet even moving the spawn point back would be sufficient lol.

>>>>>>TY for comments all.<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------

hotshotzehri

11-22-2011

The best defender by far is Anivia. She can lay her 200+dps ult on the turret then retreat to fountain and never run out of mana

ShooterDudeLoL

11-23-2011

Lately? People have been doing this since TT came out. The maps a broken failure and Riot refuses to even acknowledge it's existence. Guinsoo's thread is the first time they've mentioned it in over a year, and you know what? I bet you that probably, nothing will come out of it. There's a tone of suggestions in that thread and none of them will happen, ever.

Caluminah

11-23-2011

I've never really encountered that issue, i alway encounter the difficulty to burn the second tower because its such a tight area its so hard to get throungh one champ can defend

Frosty716

11-23-2011

it's still kind of an issue, but now that fortify is gone, i suppose you could tank the nexus tower like USN Guest said.