Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

6k Champ, which?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

•Swain - Can be fun, very situational. Any healing debuffs are very strong against him.
•Yorick - Incredibly strong bot lane, and team fighter. Very boring imo.
•Talon - Strong, but I never liked him. Seems pretty bland to me.
•Lee Sin - Strong and incredibly fun. When I bought Lee Sin I played sooo much of him. He is tough at first but once you get the hang of him he is sooo much fun. Very mobile and versatile.
•Renekton - Don't see much of him in Dominion. He's okay, but there are better picks for bruiser, and he is not much fun imo.
•Irelia - Strong and fairly fun. Was my first 6300ip champ and I don't regret buying her. I prefer playing her on SR, though.

My opinion? Lee Sin. If you don't have much experience playing him and give him a chance long enough to get the hang of him.... he is a blast to play and is very strong, especially 1v1. Very strong early with his passive. Skill, AA, AA, skill, AA, AA... etc.