I can't stand Summoners Rift anymore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baldbagger

11-19-2011

If someone gets fed, or someone feeds, it's just no fun to grind the rest of the match out.

I played about 50 dominion games, then played 1 summoners rift...well someone got fed, and the fun of it just kind of disappeared. I tried to surrender twice, but it failed. So I did what I never thought I'd do...I left.

Authority32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

You guys should try focusing the fed hero, in actually one game a corki got fed to 10-0, but we ended up still winning, just because they're fed doesn't mean you can't win. Kills dont win games, turrets + NEXUS wins games.

Wikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Just won a game where a Blitzcrank fed a LeBlanc and then started trolling buying all wards and running to their spawn pool. We ended up winning because our Teemo kept farming and pushing top. Eventually he was able to net a lot of kills and carry the team to victory. It helped that I was doing pretty good (9/6/7 as Fizz after starting 1/3 because of LeBlanc ganking me) and while our MF and Lee Sin didn't get many kills or assists they didn't die and they operated well as a team.

I think the main problem is that one person feeds and then decides to troll and then everyone else kind of gives up and stops caring.