From NEGATIVE 18 to 1524 - Elo Super Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango027

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Revolvers View Post
Find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that of those 22 losses you mentioned, NONE of them were because of afkers/dcers/intentional feeders.
he is an extreamly lucky man

zerglingmeister

11-14-2012

you can't get to negative elo
it stops at 0

RavensLand

11-14-2012

What do you estimate your win/lose ratio to be for the duration of your ELO climb?

Neiden

11-14-2012

LOL, I can NOT belive that a post with the teachings I give to my friends everytime we play competitive and they want to win are on a post ON THIS FORUM, just incredible.
Clap clap clap.

Neiden

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfFanged View Post
What do you estimate your win/lose ratio to be for the duration of your ELO climb?
If you are improving from your elo, it will be different:
For example, if you just watched a tournament and learnd from it you can easly get 60-70% win ratio because you learnt from their mistakes and have new strategies to apply in game.
If you are just playing like a madman and improving your own plays to get better then it will probably be @ 50% but you will climb on the ladder.

If you are on a smurf @1000 elo and you are 1600+ it will probably be 100% (I did won with Rcarries even 3v5 at that elo so seriously if you are good enough there will be little matches you won't be able to win till you find your elo)

DarkPercy

11-14-2012

There's so much plat people on the forums wtf ._.

By the way, I was very surprised and impressed when I saw that Morello had diamond badge.Good job bro.

Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

very good read. +1

OrbitxD

11-14-2012

this is diamonds.

Bittlez

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I can't +1 this post enough.

You can play League for any reason you choose - but if you do decide you want to play for Ranking or to win, then you need to, for lack of a better term, sack up.

The biggest enemy to improvement is plausible deniability (the mind-tricks you'll play on yourself to rationalize it's not your fault). Taking responsibility for your actions is the first, and maybe most important step to becoming a serious player. If your attitude isn't "how can I get better", then you're doomed to stagnate.

Every game, there's something you could have done better. You. The person reading this. Start there - it makes the rest much easier!
Quote:
that chance if you can sit out for two minutes and get a new batch of players that have no idea of your strategy and for sure didn't cause someone to leave champion select.
I found a flaw.

:/

agentjew

11-14-2012

ima diamonds