From NEGATIVE 18 to 1524 - Elo Super Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jellal

11-18-2011

Watched most of MrChunkz's games as he climbed was fun watching and this advice works =D

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by corelion View Post
What i do not understand is, how can you be at negative elo when you have a significant amount of wins compared to losses?

can you explain this?
Queue dodgeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeRaptorr View Post
blah blah blah play enough games and the match making system will give you the good teammates more than the bad teammates and you will move up in elo.
Try reading before speaking. He is 153 - 21 W / L. It's only 4 sentences in.

Was fun watching your journey Mr Chunkz, I did get to duo Q with you that one game, was fun =D

Chun Li

11-18-2011

2nd picture.. Waiting in queue for 40 minutes and 57 seconds.. How do you do this? I want your patience, OP.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

What I got out of this is...

Abuse Duo Queueing and smash the Soloers.

corelion

11-18-2011

okay. thank you. I got to 1400 in the first month of the 2nd season and kept losing because i kept playing support because i was last pick. Either because my ranged carry was not skilled or simply because our match up was more skilled, i'm now back to unranked.

playing support sucks because you can't make a lot of impact if their is a skill gap. solo top and jungle is helping me climb back up ratings. thank you for confirming my observations.

MrChunkz

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post

That's actually quite the opposite. Duo queue makes you play against higher players which makes it harder to win. Also a bad duo queue partner is actually detrimental and could make you lose.

HappyAndHazy

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post

He only duo queued with people lower than 1200 Elo until he go to around 400 Elo because of the 50 min queue times at -18 Elo.

s00Perdr4g00N

11-18-2011

I got to play on his team as well as against him. He crushed our team when he was on the other team. We won when he was on my team. I watched him climb up the ladder. He is a good player, I will admit. Even though my AD Sion killed him first against his Nasus. Then I switched lanes and he destroyed top to eventually carry and win the game.

CandyPuffs

11-18-2011

I have yet to play in ranked, but in the normal mode I've been winning about 80% of my matches lately (gotten a lot better through practice, win loss is still around 1.2:1). Usually the games go super easy for me, though my team mates appear to do much worse even in good games.

Now my question is, how much harder/volatile is ranked compared to this? I've been wanting to get good at several champions before attempting.

gunsharp

11-18-2011

Very impressed. Is there a way to extrapolate your performances of every game along with the result into a chart?