The Legacy Skin Project Begins November 25th!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

absentlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

I got all my nidalee skins

monkeyminion

12-23-2011

cool

Noxious Banana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-30-2011

I come too late for the Swamp Master skin... hope that the skin will come back on one of those very special circumstances.

IAMIMP

12-30-2011

what only by November 25th wasn't noticed that, but there is no lee sin or any lol

Glory4God

12-31-2011

This was a very poor project... way to go stiffing yourselves on sales. I bet if you invested in a better client retiring skins would't be needed, it shouldn't even be considered.

Sangiovese

01-05-2012

. .but may appear in the store again under very special circumstances . . .

Moneypenny, can we please get another shot at buying these legacy skins? Say, in a package for $25 like the "digital collectors skin choice".

PLEASE!!! I didn't see the annoucemnt about retirement, and there are a few I reeeeeally would love to have, like Red Riding Annie, Pharaoh Amumu

Give it some thought . . I got $25 crisp ones for you if you do! Maybe a few more

Sangiovese

01-05-2012

Sorry I missed the retirement party and a "last chance". Vacation = hard to log on and buy stuff.

Will there be a belated sale opportunity to get the legacy skins that were retired on Black Friday?
Please?

Please please?

Super Please?

lilgian

01-11-2012

Please Bring Back Masquerade Evelynn!

dix4chix

01-13-2012

wish i couldve done this

Chislayer Osiris

02-25-2012

Monday 28TH..
..how are we suppose to buy them today if they're already gone?