Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Legacy Skin Project Begins November 25th!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m00ndogg

11-21-2011

why put blacksmith poppy in the vault its only been out a while ..

m00ndogg

11-21-2011

ragdoll or lollipoppy should go to vault ..

Medoss

Recruiter

11-21-2011

Quote:
In the event that you’re the owner of a champion with only two skins remaining for purchase following this initiative, don’t worry! These champions have some fantastic new skins in development that we’ll be releasing in the near future.

Quote:
A full list of the champions that will be discounted by 20% during the sale can be found below:

Nunu
Ezreal
Poppy
Evelynn
Gragas
Sivir
Dr. Mundo
Kennen
Sion
Shen
Annie
Nidalee
Mordekaiser
Kog'Maw
Twitch
Ryze
Malphite
Tryndamere
Amumu
Teemo

Has no one noticed that both Annie and Teemo (two characters that have the more skins than any other champions) are on this list and it states that they will be getting more skins. I feel riot rage coming on soon.

FraggingBard

11-22-2011

Quote:
Warrrrax:
I find it amusing that most of the champs on the list are heavily nerfed.

* Nunu -- awful pick now for the most part.
* Ezreal
* Poppy
* Evelynn - Still used but nerfed to death until "stealth rework"
* Gragas - Badly awfully nerfed.
* Sivir - Pretty bad.
* Dr. Mundo - bad.
* Kennen - havent seen much of Ken lately at all.
* Sion - nerfed. Still good though. Esp AD for dominion.
* Shen -nerfed heavily.
* Annie - nerfed, but not seen much of.
* Nidalee -- nerfed. reworked.
* Mordekaiser -- nerfed shield to death.
* Kog'Maw - nerfed. still good.
* Twitch - nerfed many times over pending stealth rework.
* Ryze
* Malphite -- Kindof subpar lately due to nerfs and others being better.
* Tryndamere -- reworked. definitely nerfed, but situationally better in some cases.
* Amumu
* Teemo

Kennen was in the recent tournament, got a quadra.
Sion smashes people. Nidalee, what to say about our fair nid. How about, Rabadon's + Q = dead. Pretty much sums her up these days. Shen is still usable. I started playing him recently and although I think Riot is heavily biased against energy uses forcing them to be much more tactical compared to their mana counterparts, he is still fun to play. I do think his ult needs a bit of work on it. Whoop de doo, he has a global ult and that obviously makes up for it being pathetic. -.-

Or his passive needs a buff. AP Shen needs to be viable since AP powers his shield but 6x Rylai's is just lame. But, still fun. Still useful.

Tryndamere is still very powerful in the right hands. Amumu's ult is powerful, but that's why we kill him. Teemo.. Teemo sucks. He was getting banned in the recent tournament, reasons being he can counter any and every AD dps, he can poison, turn a lane into a very literal minefield. Stealth doesn't really come into it when you have that. Doesn't mean he's OP, but he is viable.

Annie, heh, stun + Tibbers = penta.

I'd reply to each of your posts, but Nunu, Mundo and Eve are really the only ones I'd agree with you. I think Eve is fairly underpowered given there's usually at least one stealth detecting champion. With any luck they do that stealth rework soon and change Warwicks scent to work for him only. Games with champions like that make you pretty useless. Nunu has an ult like Kats, too easy to mess with given most champions these days roll with at least some form of CC.

Animalgreed

11-22-2011

I wanted deadly kennen

NHM423

11-22-2011

Is IP price being reduced also? I mean the 20% on champs?

spicykuri

11-22-2011

No sonna... any sonna skins any?

darkjak

11-22-2011

Quote:
Anemianator:
Can't decide between Blacksmith Poppy or Yellow Jacket Shen.

Blacksmith Poppy is twice as much

Cpt Snowbutt

11-22-2011

is it ip or rp that will the champions be in reduced price, not everyone has rp to spend and i really want some of those champions D:

HellRainX

11-23-2011

lets do some maths ! so 975 - 20% = 780 ? correct me if im wrong !