Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't purchase RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osiris of doom

11-18-2011

I've successfully purchased a riot point package, but now I can not purchase another. Regardless of using paypal or a credit card (have tried different cards, both visa and amex) I am met with the same message after hitting the "order details" button. It simply says, "you have encountered an error, please try again later".

I have tried different computers, different credit cards, and had a friend try on their account as well. Any advice?

ScuZZ

11-18-2011

The system could have been down for a few just try later on and see if it works.

Osiris of doom

11-18-2011

I've been trying for 2 days now ,with no luck.

Haarenfang

11-18-2011

the store is malfunctioning for a lot of people purchasing champs an whatnot. They should be working on it, or so i was told...

HerbalCleansing

12-26-2011

Still not working..

HerbalCleansing

12-26-2011

Still not working..? what is the problem?