(Champion) Ryo, the Weapon's Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tekto

11-18-2011

Ryo is a mostly melee/ranged character. I'll get to why he's ranged soon. With some of his abilities, you can use AP for magic damage, or AD/AS for better physical attacks. I recommend hybrid builds. Ryo utilizes energy instead of mana.

Passive: Ryo changes his weapon every 10 seconds. His 4 weapons he can choose from are his sword, staff, spear, and ninja stars. Each weapon has it's own abilities. Ability upgrades on any move slot will carry on to the next weapon.

Sword abilities:

Charging Slash: Ryo dashes towards his enemy, slicing them, and doing 60/70/80/90/100 physical damage. 5. second cooldown.

Hopping Cut: Ryo jumps towards the desired enemy location and doing area of affect damage, dealing 70/75/80/85/90 physical damage. If Ryo lands directly on an enemy champion, it stuns the enemy for 1. second. 6. second cooldown

Spinning Flurry: Ryo sends himself spinning around as a straight nuke, going through enemies as he spins, dealing 90/95/100/105/110 Physical damage. 50% damage to minions, 12 second cooldown.

(Ultimate) Mark of the swordsman: Ryo chooses 4 desired locations to swiftly charge forward, with these 4 desired locations set, ryo will dash to all of them in a set combo, each hit deals 100/200/300 damage.180. second cooldown

Spear abilities:

Waking stab: Ryo stabs his enemy dealing 70/80/90/100/110 and leaving a grevious wound. 10 second cooldown.

(This will be modified later, for now give me your opinions on how he is so far. I'll be back in a few hours. I need a break .)