Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community Grows to 32 Million Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varst

11-18-2011

Must. Kill. More. Teemos.

Switched

11-18-2011

Ahaha teemo xd

FishsauceXD

Recruiter

11-18-2011

Awesome stuff!

TinyURL

11-18-2011

Quote:
VerumVenari:
So every day, man kind loses a thousand years of potential productivity. This is insane.

Assumes learning teamwork, leadership, success in the face of adversity, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, and improving your ability to adapt quickly to a fluid situation is unproductive. Playing games is a universal part of human experience (and in many animal species too) and games are present in every single culture ever. This is simply because they are useful on many different levels.

Such League Wow

11-18-2011

Every second, 23 Teemos die. Won't you please call this number and help?

Toasty Tor

11-18-2011

Great job Riot on this great ocasion. I hope that these numbers will become bigger.... very soon.
Good luck in the future.
P.S. More people need to play teemo so he dies more
P.P.S i have super teemo skin xD

Damoose

11-18-2011

is it spelled shushei because i tried looking him up in the profiles and its saying the account under that name is only lv 2 and has only played 2 games

PRN

11-18-2011

Most of the stats are worldwide, not just NA. The announcement regarding 15 million users was about NA, its 32million with NA and EU put together.

And "Shushei" is not an NA player so thats why he's level 1 on NA client.

RaK KanEUWest

Recruiter

11-18-2011

HotshotGG,, i dont think so

whiskyleaks

11-18-2011

Ok, 1.3m players online at any given time is insane but then why does Dominion queue take so long? I suppose it is the best sample because there is no ranked.