Community Grows to 32 Million Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoneixflare

11-18-2011

I have an unfortunate statistic to consider..
well i guess it's not really a statistic, more of a future event coming that might alter your current statistics
It's called DotA 2...and i actually think i will stay with LoL but i don't know if everyone will. The thing i like most about LoL is it's free to play, whereas DotA 2 isn't.
I really hope DotA2 doesnt totally screw over LoL. That would be a sad day for me.

Ëzrëal

11-18-2011

Wow LoL has grown a lot. Feels good that I was a big part of that statistic.

Odyc

11-18-2011

How do 3 million people die to bots!

Painful Dream

11-18-2011

tl;dr

Authority32

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Poor Teemo, you gettin slaughtered

Soft Aunt Hugs

11-18-2011

A wild CEO appears!

Hotdogs

11-18-2011

lolmac

Painful Dream

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneixflare View Post
I have an unfortunate statistic to consider..
well i guess it's not really a statistic, more of a future event coming that might alter your current statistics
It's called DotA 2...and i actually think i will stay with LoL but i don't know if everyone will. The thing i like most about LoL is it's free to play, whereas DotA 2 isn't.
I really hope DotA2 doesnt totally screw over LoL. That would be a sad day for me.
DotA2 will possibly be free. Plus they have open beta right now for thousands of people,which is free and always will be for them.

Emerald Acid

11-18-2011

The "Times Teemo Died" stat just made my day. Every time I play against him and hit a shroom/ally hits a shroom that kills me, I just wanna punch his fuzzy face that I know is laughing at me back at the Spawn Pool.

Keitachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

did you guys notice it says "When they aren't fighting on Summoner's Rift or The Crystal scar" but they don't even mention TT... so not even riot cares about TT.