Community Grows to 32 Million Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

just a ninja

11-18-2011

"Times teemo died" rofl

TiNnGuYeN123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

cools stats

Akorvyr

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreievich View Post
This is one of the greatest games ever created, almost as epic as "tag" or "hide and seek".
its not one of the greatest games, it may be popular buts its definitely not even close to the top 100 greatest games ever created

there are millions of lists, but here is one list that i mostly agree http://top100.ign.com/2005/001-010.html <-- and yes i have played each and every one on that list at least once.

i have played at least 2000 games in my lifetime from the old odyssey to the latest platforms. i lost count once i got to the playstation 2, note im 23 years old. if anyone has no life. it would be me

knighthawlk

11-18-2011

and how meny of these players are trolls lol. 70% of the time i have find at lest one

Ducky Warfare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

The game is just that beast.

Ginebras

11-18-2011

and someone if thinking in play DOTA 2????
poor losers

LOL RULES!!

Deeeerp

11-18-2011

If we translated all that gold earned in league of legends (to us dollars) we still wouldn't reach anywhere close to where the world's debt is at.

sad.

randombanana

11-18-2011

inmagine if those 1197 years a day that were played where used for science 0.o

we would use flying cars tomorrow

GetR1ce

11-18-2011

just being blunt here... if taylor swift and i was in the same room i would rather play with her for a couple of hrs then ill play lol

Deeeerp

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by randombanana View Post
inmagine if those 1197 years a day that were played where used for science 0.o

we would use flying cars tomorrow
not even close. it seems like alot but it really isn't. that's equal to about 150 lifetimes, and there are thousands of scientists at work as we speak.