Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadiking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Really nice Guide there

Koldheartedjsp

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
Red's early ganking power is far better than either of top jungle's buffs. While the top buffs are helpful, they only help you as an individual. Red buff keeps the person who you're ganking in range of not only yourself, but also your laner. Additionally, you can secure red buff in the same time that a jungler top will take their small camp and buff camp. Doing so will put you at half way to lvl 3 with red buff at 2:30 which is extremely powerful.

Regarding solo dragon champ list: Solo dragon at what point of the game? Obviously not really late game, but how early would they have to do it.

Getting aced: The advice to not dive the nexus turret is under the section titled extreme late game aka really really late
when it spawns or 5:30 latest

I know tryn can solo it at lvl 5 with a potion going and
i know shaco can get it at 6, maybe 5 if if he has 2 or 3 boxes setup

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

I'll be making a lot of changes over the weekend, gotta go get my ass kicked by some more plats

moneypouch

Recruiter

11-22-2011

Decent guide

Jungling section is a bit dated, almost every jungler can do a vamp scepter or doran's start now. cloth, 2, ward is maybe still usable but I wouldn't start cloth 5

Early game is a bit handholdy to me you shouldn't have to tell a league player to use summoners unless the correct use it counter intuitive ie. u want to bait their summoners then save yours for lane or something.

all in all well done

Captain Kopp

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Decent guide

Jungling section is a bit dated, almost every jungler can do a vamp scepter or doran's start now. cloth, 2, ward is maybe still usable but I wouldn't start cloth 5

Early game is a bit handholdy to me you shouldn't have to tell a league player to use summoners unless the correct use it counter intuitive ie. u want to bait their summoners then save yours for lane or something.

all in all well done
We should play a couple games, I havent really considered any other starting items because i personally love rushing madred's, and I havent been facing the best teams lately.

Early game is handholdy because ive seen people ignore their summoners in early fights. Not everyone's intuition is as good as it should be

Koldheartedjsp

11-23-2011

Quote:
We should play a couple games, I havent really considered any other starting items because i personally love rushing madred's, and I havent been facing the best teams lately.

Early game is handholdy because ive seen people ignore their summoners in early fights. Not everyone's intuition is as good as it should be
personally i agree with this. I feel cloth+5 is an awesome start and long sword+1 pot isn't enough heals. I feel like if you can get madreds early you can cap dragon early and then snowball from there. If you get the vamp scepter thats -450 gold which can set you way back if you don't get any kills/assists

i know your a plat but why would you start dorans? vamp scepter i can see but not dorans unless your like fiddlesticks or something

Captain Kopp

11-23-2011

i dorans blade lee sin for 5s jungle, it can work

infinite azure

11-23-2011

Quote:
i dorans blade lee sin for 5s jungle, it can work
but not in an environment where an easy to kill baron spawns at 5 minutes.

Wheredigo

11-23-2011

Really good guide. There were a lot of good hints on whats important when playing the map, but not everything was given away. This should give players that are starting 3's a good foundation to start learning on. I generally do cloth+5 pots when jungling. I guess i should try some of those other builds. I rarely have issues not having the ward. However i still need help on my counter jungling. I'd say i win it about 70% of the time. but depending on who they play i occasionally get destroyed in jungle. I'm hovering around 1450 rating with my current team of friends, but if a plat could give some ideas on ways to better counter jungle i'd appreciate that.

Overall really good guide, just keep it going