Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Finishing up a guide, looking for some initial constructive criticism, and some ideas to break up the walls of text.

Preview: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=7654&c=426941317967931

Swªg

Recruiter

11-17-2011

I enjoyed that.

Once i get my new hard drive - and possibly a new graphics card...

I will be streaming 3s ranked games, 1650~ level

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

shameless self bump

SoTHaVoK

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smökex View Post
I enjoyed that.

Once i get my new hard drive - and possibly a new graphics card...

I will be streaming 3s ranked games, 1650~ level
Bout time someone stream 3's let me know when!

marklukejohn

11-19-2011

Can u address different team comps with specific heroes?

Koldheartedjsp

11-19-2011

i think it would be a good idea to adreass the importance of the top jungle buffs compared to red. IMHO since its 6 mobs vs 1 the exp/gold you get from those 2 vastly outclasses the importance of red buff.

ALso i think it'd be a good idea to say which champs can solo dragon when (with razors ofc)

also depending on how late I think getting aced is well worth the nexus tower

Valkyrie17

11-19-2011

Nice guide. Really enjoyed your Lee Sin stream too.

Captain Kopp

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
i think it would be a good idea to adreass the importance of the top jungle buffs compared to red. IMHO since its 6 mobs vs 1 the exp/gold you get from those 2 vastly outclasses the importance of red buff.

ALso i think it'd be a good idea to say which champs can solo dragon when (with razors ofc)

also depending on how late I think getting aced is well worth the nexus tower

Red's early ganking power is far better than either of top jungle's buffs. While the top buffs are helpful, they only help you as an individual. Red buff keeps the person who you're ganking in range of not only yourself, but also your laner. Additionally, you can secure red buff in the same time that a jungler top will take their small camp and buff camp. Doing so will put you at half way to lvl 3 with red buff at 2:30 which is extremely powerful.

Regarding solo dragon champ list: Solo dragon at what point of the game? Obviously not really late game, but how early would they have to do it.

Getting aced: The advice to not dive the nexus turret is under the section titled extreme late game aka really really late

1ring

11-19-2011

Great guide, but you should make a section on team comps. That would be awesome.

Also, maybe I missed it but I think it would be good to include the value of dragon vs the value of towers. A lot of misconceptions about that in the games I play.

Captain Kopp

11-20-2011

shameless self bumping, still need some ideas to break up the walls of text before i publish