Sasuke - the Fengs of the snake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonicKaiser11

11-17-2011

passive - (curse mark) gains 10% mana back from last hitting

Q - (fire ball jutsu) - skill shot fire ball target hit by it takes a 1.5sec burn (+0) <---magic damage

W - (sheringan active) - gains father sight and attack power (+0)

E - (chidori) - charges at enemy dealing damage plus (+0)

R - (karin) - send down a dragon upon hitting deal damage plus(+0) and enemy hit in middle get stun for 2secs

He will be a ad melee carry

ShadedTom

11-17-2011

Oh dear. Since you're referencing Kirin, I know you're following the Japanese release. Therefore:

1) The curse mark is an explosion of power, not a conservation of chakra
2) The Goukakyuu is huge, not just a dinky fireball
3) The Sharingan doesn't actually make you stronger
4) Unless the "plus" is "plus more damage", this would be inaccurate
5) Karin is the redhead sensor-type that he sacrificed to kill Danzo. Kirin is the giant storm beast. It wasn't a dragon either.

The overlap between Sasuke's ability to use Kirin and his possession of the curse mark is less than one episode. Right after, Orochimaru is sealed by the Sword of Totsuka.

If you were going for pre-Shippuuden Sasuke, his passive should be Sharingan with Chidori/Goukakyuu/Curse Mark Level 1 as basics and the Curse Mark Level 2 as his ult.

Shippuden Sasuke pre-Mangekyou would potentially switch out the Sharingan passive for Chidori Nagashi and the Curse Mark Level 1 ability for Summon Snakes.

Post-Mangekyou should emphasize his new powers: Mangekyou Sharingan passive, Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi/Susanoo abilities, and Complete Susanoo as an ult. We of course don't know what his potential is now that he has Itachi's eyes, but obviously that'll be yet another form to look at.

Prometheius

11-17-2011

^ Should probably have Chidori as a normal skill and Susanoo as ultimate for post-Mangekyou.

DragonicKaiser11

11-17-2011

no i read it too i just like the kirin better lol but i know wht you mean i just wanted to post something up bc riot was making the nine tail fox

DragonicKaiser11

11-17-2011

ideas for pein? basiclly my favorite chacter in the whole anime lol