My weird hero idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwizzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

posted this in the wrong sections o copyin n pastin sry bout that:

Today, 03:35 PM
been kinda toying with the idea of a hero who uses gold as an expense in his skills.

In my mind it would be sort of a new resource, the more gold this char saves up the stronger his skills are and the more he can spam, but this would also mean he would have less gear to fight with.

I think it would create an interesting new choice for players to decide do i need this equip now or should i ride out my extra damage a bit more?

Finally in my mind his damage would be exceptional if you bought no gears but he would be a squishy. However if you buy more you survive easier in combat and become significantly less powerful.

I think it would be an interesting design, specially if he fills a weird role like support or tank, idk just thoughts

What do you think?

Powerstoned

11-17-2011

Sounds like a nightmare to balance.

This character would be wildly different in dominion versus SR, and making certain masteries and items like Heart of Gold mandatory, is not going to happen.

Riot purposely nerfs/alters characters that require/rely on certain items.

Zwizzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

on the contrary, GP5 items would take a very long time to return their value and that money could be applied elsewhere IE its impractical to use. All chars are a night mare to balance when u have over 80 of them interacting.. Furthermore.. GP5 items are basically mandatory for tanks so idk what ur talking bout lol..