Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Araghness - Spider Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XLukaria

11-17-2011

Hi everybody.
First, I speak french and a not-really-perfect-english, so sorry for that.

I've got a champion idea. In short, is a half-human female and a half-spider.
She is a mage.
I also made a drawing with my concept.

Art:
Just here:
(My DeviantArt, please click "Donwload" for Hight Quality): http://xlukaria.deviantart.com/art/Araghness-269281892
(Or Direct Link):
http://nsa27.casimages.com/img/2011/11/18/111118043933324649.png

Story:Is to come.., if you have ideas, dont hesitate!

Attacks:

0. Passive:
5 % of damage taken are transforms in Ability Power.
20 seconds cooldown.

1. (Q) Spear Of Twilight:
When Araghness cast trhe spell, she dash to her target, increasing Ability Power of 10% for 5 seconds. Make 60 damage.

2. (W) Red Hell:
Range attack. The red sphere is thrown on the target who become stunt for 5 seconds. Impose 50 damage.
60 seconds cooldown.

3. (E) Poisonnous Strike:
Strike an attack that poison the target. Each other ability cast in the next 5 seconds also poison the target.
20 seconds cooldown.

4.(R) Domination Web:
The champion or the mignion targeted are glue in Araghness web and slow theirs movement speed by 70%, increasing the Ability Power by 20% during 5 seconds.
120 seconds cooldown.

Also notice that I don't know if my damage, cooldown and others things are good for an equilibrate chamapion. If you have ideas, comment , adjustments or other, please comment!
Also, if this champion is created, that would just be extraordinary, ahah!

Thanks for reading!