Tryndamere OP? well this will solve YOUR PROBLEM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

I m not here to QQ about HOW OP Trynd is. But I would say this will solve alot of problems with carries in this game.

This game I find needs a cap to crit chance say 70-80%. I have reason(s) for this.
1) Pure Crit DPS > any other dps
it is a proven fact, all dps at some point of time will build crit chance. (Of course I don't want to include ranged DPS here because they will make it super complicated. bellow i will dedicate a section to them) then u might ask, why cap it? because it makes champions like Tryndamere to excel as a carry because he has built in crit chance or even gangplank who benefits hugely from crit chance. even Sion with a full crit build will be nearly unstoppable and probably 1v2 or even 1v3. this will bring carries Like Yi to have a chance of beating those carries.

I just feel like this will balance out some of the game mechanics having certain carries superior to other carries.

comment on it, but don't flame it because we all want changes and its better for a talk then an argument right?~

Sialb Trebor

11-17-2011

there is a classic response of all champs are op if played well but ya trynd is very powerful but also WW is op (just like all junglers are in my experience) on TT. just recently i played WW who i never play then i had a bad early game dieing a lot of times but once i got my ulti i turned from a zero to a +1 and won the game and i had good teammates so that helps to.

GetOnMyMap

11-18-2011

I used to hate going against Tryndamere. But then I was Teemo and it was k.

SoTHaVoK

11-18-2011

Teemo>Tyrn
....Teemo OP, needs nerfing

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Dat blind...

bachmap

11-19-2011

You can always build to counter a heavy dps you just need to play smart. If you build a Thorn Mail and have a viable source of lifesteal Tryndamere is no problem.

Nerdybeast

11-20-2011

Hey, i don't know what you're talking about, i usually OBLITERATE tryndameres as Yi on TT. Yi is NOT outclassed there. I just went 14/0/1 with very few items.

Hakskeen

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdybeast View Post
Hey, i don't know what you're talking about, i usually OBLITERATE tryndameres as Yi on TT. Yi is NOT outclassed there. I just went 14/0/1 with very few items.
lol. More proof of yi's amazing ability to ks. Only 1 assist.

But on the threads subject. Trynd can easily be made useless: By using blind or stun or maybe even silencing him and letting the ranged guys damage him works well against him. Also if you play ranked and a trynd gets picked make sure you get exhaust, the 70% damage reduction will make him pretty much worthless.

HerrJon

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakskeen View Post
lol. More proof of yi's amazing ability to ks. Only 1 assist.

But on the threads subject. Trynd can easily be made useless: By using blind or stun or maybe even silencing him and letting the ranged guys damage him works well against him. Also if you play ranked and a trynd gets picked make sure you get exhaust, the 70% damage reduction will make him pretty much worthless.
You have to remember the new cleanse negates exhaust and ignite. Yeah you can chain them with your teammates, but it gives him that edge to either finish the team off or get to safety.

Ovalusc1

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyMap View Post
I used to hate going against Tryndamere. But then I was Teemo and it was k.
Cleanse/QSS?