Cusor the true duelist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

he's meant to be a manaless dps who's abilities cost hp with a unique playstyle due to being heavily position based and a toggle ultimate
With a kit that's based off his hp Cusor is easily slain when used by an overly aggressive player.

Passive: determination: Cusor regains health the lower his hp is with each 10% loss granting him an addictional 1% of his life regen/5
q: honor strike: Cost: 2% of his current life Cusor's next auto attack will damage the target by an addictional 30/50/70/90/110 and taunt them for .9/1.1/1.3/1.5/1.7 seconds. 13/11/9/7/5 second
w: ferocious will: Costs 10% of his current hp. Cusor gains 30/40/50/60/70% attack speed and each auto attack slices off 2/3/4/5/6 armor off his target with a maximum of 10 times for 8 seconds. each auto attack refreshes the duration.of the armor reduction and the debuff remains until Cusor exits blood might
e: charge and strike: Cost 50 hp. Cusor charges to the target location and immediately strikes in the direction he's facing. enemies hit by him are slowed and damaged.
r: Sacrifical might: toggle: costs 1%/.5%/.25% of Cusor's total hp per second + 30/20/10
during the time it's toggled on he takes reduced 10/20/30% damage from basic attacks and gains 10/20/30% life steal as well as 5% of his missing health in damage.
5 seconds cooldown
Passive :Cusor gains 1/2/3/ ad each time he obtains a kill or assist.

so tell me what u guys think i don't think he'd be OP since he basicly kills himself if he can't deal any damage or at least weakens. His e is his only actual engage and in order to use it properly u need to position it so the enemy is in front of u similar to shen's e except that if u run past the enemy then the addictional damage and the slow won't be applied making it an extremely hard to land skillshot due to players with good reflexes being able to dodge it.
His ultimate isn't OP due to quickly draining his health
his q isn't actually that strong due to being weaker then stuns and his w gives him the steroid he needs to carry or at least deal damage.
Ofc this is just the draft some of the numbers can be tweaked if he seems too UP or OP.
give me ur feedback