Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skraun, Commander of the Fallen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BB13

11-18-2011

Bevu, I think that, like most concepts here, this could use a little smoothing out, but lets have Riot fine tune that for us.

While melee AP apeals to me, I'm not sure a B.A.Skelly wielding a B.A.Pillar is really Magicky, but I imagine the spells will totally make up for it. (Cool Graphics ftw, right?)

On a side note, how big a skelly are you thinking? Lvl 18 Cho'Gath size? I'm going to assume bigger than some of those midget champions.

Also, +1. Very inventive, and I absolutely love the Trundle interaction.

Bevu

11-18-2011

Quote:
Rambooya:
While melee AP apeals to me, I'm not sure a B.A.Skelly wielding a B.A.Pillar is really Magicky, but I imagine the spells will totally make up for it. (Cool Graphics ftw, right?)

Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I was thinking that if Karthus brought him back there's bound to be at least a little magic infusion, plus I had planned for the runes to help contribute to that

Quote:
Rambooya:
On a side note, how big a skelly are you thinking? Lvl 18 Cho'Gath size? I'm going to assume bigger than some of those midget champions.

I was thinking roughly around the size of a 6 stack rank 3 Feast Cho'gath, yes. He would most likely have to be sized down a little just for viewing issues though.

Quote:
Rambooya:
Also, +1. Very inventive, and I absolutely lovethe Trundle interaction .

Thanks so much! It really means a lot!

Bevu

11-20-2011

bump

Bevu

11-21-2011

bump

Bevu

11-21-2011

bump

Bevu

11-22-2011

bump, please comment, I would love to hear from more of you

Bevu

11-22-2011

bump

Bevu

11-24-2011

bump

Bevu

11-24-2011

bumpidy bump, please respond

psych00range

11-25-2011

op as **** all people would do is stack warmogs on him to get him to over 4000 health and get ridiculous AP