Skraun, Commander of the Fallen

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BB13

11-18-2011

Bevu, I think that, like most concepts here, this could use a little smoothing out, but lets have Riot fine tune that for us.

While melee AP apeals to me, I'm not sure a B.A.Skelly wielding a B.A.Pillar is really Magicky, but I imagine the spells will totally make up for it. (Cool Graphics ftw, right?)

On a side note, how big a skelly are you thinking? Lvl 18 Cho'Gath size? I'm going to assume bigger than some of those midget champions.

Also, +1. Very inventive, and I absolutely love the Trundle interaction.

Bevu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambooya View Post
While melee AP apeals to me, I'm not sure a B.A.Skelly wielding a B.A.Pillar is really Magicky, but I imagine the spells will totally make up for it. (Cool Graphics ftw, right?)
Yeah, I know what you're saying, but I was thinking that if Karthus brought him back there's bound to be at least a little magic infusion, plus I had planned for the runes to help contribute to that

Quote:
On a side note, how big a skelly are you thinking? Lvl 18 Cho'Gath size? I'm going to assume bigger than some of those midget champions.
I was thinking roughly around the size of a 6 stack rank 3 Feast Cho'gath, yes. He would most likely have to be sized down a little just for viewing issues though.

Quote:
Also, +1. Very inventive, and I absolutely lovethe Trundle interaction .
Thanks so much! It really means a lot!

Bevu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

bump

Bevu

11-21-2011

bump

Bevu

11-21-2011

bump

Bevu

11-22-2011

bump, please comment, I would love to hear from more of you

Bevu

11-22-2011

bump

Bevu

11-24-2011

bump

Bevu

11-24-2011

bumpidy bump, please respond

psych00range

11-25-2011

op as **** all people would do is stack warmogs on him to get him to over 4000 health and get ridiculous AP

123456 ... 10