BUG- Grave- No Bonus Damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreor

12-23-2011

Confirmed, just bought him as I did not know. Wasted 6300ip on a champ that is unplayable.

Slaughteralus

12-23-2011

hey guys, check the damage you're actually doing. graves still is getting the damage, it just doesnt dhow up in the skill. I did buckshot with just boots, did ok damage. went back, got a BF sword, hit the same enemy with buckshot, did noticably more damage. Please learn to actually test things a bit more

Giansante

01-22-2012

in my pc i have same bug, but on my grifirend not bugging

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

wish people would forum search some times this topic has been answered and i have included a solution each and every time untill RIOT fixes the bugged mastery DEMOLISHINIST

i have a thread on it for Twisted Fate and the last link is to my general discusion topic where a red posted on the bug finally after several days of spam posting it.

copied pasted the below from my other answered threads.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ot+mastery+bug

in my thread i show what causes it and a way to fix the glitch on tf, wu kong, graves, ezeral, and zil
and there is a host of other champs this also cuases bugs on. {these i have checked in game}

Quote:
IN game passives: Stop working or change.
Damage tool tips not updating or reading zero damage
:

these are all releated bugs via MAstery - Demolishionist. do not use this mastery it buggs out alot of champs.

i have a red post on it as well, in the general descussion thread seen here.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=strmckr

RasenFx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

I have the same problem, full AD items and +0 in Q and R abilities, qhen i remove the mastery Demolishionist, the abilities bonus return

RavenProgram

01-30-2012

this is also an issue with wukong, i have reported this same problem weekly for over a month now so i find it hard to beleive that it has not been fixed in any of the patches since that time

i just wanted to ad @ riot to see if it gets the proper attention

TheDaintyJackal

01-31-2012

I'm having problems not only with q but every ability, no bonus is shown despite the extra damage being applied on all ablilties

Fleshpenant

01-31-2012

you are still getting the same damage, it just doesnt show in the tooltip... so dont blame your bad play on this 'bug' as you perform exactly the same