Most impactful champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

What champions, if fed or really farmed, can carry a really bad team?

I just went 12/5/5 as leblanc and lost because I could burst 2 squishies down from max hp, or 1 offtank down from max hp, but can't do anything more than that unless the enemy team completely ignores my presence.

So I'd like to know the most independent of team ranged ad, ap carries, tanky dps, and tanks.

As in: who, if really fed, can kill all 5 of the enemy team in a teamfight?

Luthien Kess

11-17-2011

Amumu

Getting fed, not that easy, After you get that second rabadon's though... 1000 damage aoe stun ult isn't funny.

/endtroll

Mambazo

11-17-2011

People with AoE will have more success, not single target nukers like leblanc/veigar/malz. At least 5 times I've had games where I dominate as veigar, going legendary before my first death, yet we still lose because I can't do enough in the teamfight to carry everyone.

Nasus comes to mind if he's really fed, but he needs cs AND kills to 1v5. However a Nasus with 200 CS and a few kills at the 25 minute mark with the right itemization is literally invulnerable and does outrageous damage. Tanky dps probably have the easiest time carrying a bad team, as most burst nukers are too squishy to take on multiple enemies with impunity, AD carries have the same problem. The tradeoff is, a good AP nuker needs no help taking down a single champion but having backup won't do as much for them, but a pro AD carry with a support or a tank to back them up can waste entire teams.

DaRevolverOcelot

11-17-2011

I did as Olaf. BTW, Olaf rocks.

p00ningnewbz

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRevolverOcelot View Post
I did as Olaf. BTW, Olaf rocks.
No, he Ragnarocks

PlayWithMe69

11-17-2011

*caw caw caw caw caw caw*

BOOTYWARRIOR

11-17-2011

Kassadin is pretty boss when he snowballs

p00ningnewbz

11-17-2011

Rammus is boss when he Powerballs.

ThePhrank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Tristana, Vlad, Jax, Olaf, Shaco, Vayne...

Most range ad carries can pull it off best imo.

Afgani Annie

11-17-2011

I find quite the opposite. AD bruisers, in my experience, impact the game quite a bit. Yorrick / Monkey / Lee Sin / GP / etc. The more utility and cc the better. I'm not sure why more people don't play Yorrick. He has insane lane sustain and when it comes to team fights he gives you a second ad carry (usually ult an ashe/vayne/graves/etc) which is rediculous extra dmg. He can have good damage but usually he's built like a tank with manamune and triforce which lets you take a TON of dmg (each minion present is more dmg you do and less dmg you take).