Would you like to see mercs changed in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lystroka

11-18-2011

Ive played on TT for a very long time. I find one of the most frustrating things is when

A: at level 4 a teammate goes and grinds the jungles packs this is problematic because
1. I have never seen a jungler at this level being able to catch up in terms of leveling or gold

2. It makes for a difficult game going 1v2

B: Some players at level 16 go jungle when rest of group is trying hard to kill last tower and nexus

In my experiance most cases end with

Group threatening to report for not helping (this is normally after jungler is 4 levels behind eveyone else and once they get into lane they are rag dolls)

or

Group simply loses as after a 10 minuite period of trying to kill the nexus enemy team has caught up in levels and gold.

I would like to see more buffs from merc kills or just simply see the weaker mercs removed once into late game

Thoughts ? Opinions ? Suggestions ?

iMuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Let it be, the jungle doesn't really impact the game that much since the top jungle buffs don't last long at all. If you have teamates that refuse to leave the jungle start taking the jungle from them until they are forced into the lane...I've only ever seen one game wheresomeone just jungled the whole time.

BIaze

11-18-2011

meh lvl 25 =.=

SoTHaVoK

11-18-2011

What do u mean by mercs?