Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin or Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Valentin

11-17-2011

First of all i want to say that im not an english speaker, so sorry for my english hahaha.

So, that is the question, Lee Sin or Fizz? I dont have use any of them but i what them in battle, and also i saw the two spotlight, the two ar very funny to play, and strong, but what do you think about that? Help plis! Maybe i will buy the two when i can, but wich can i should buy first?

Dizturb3dwun

11-17-2011

Lee Sin

Nexus Crawler

11-17-2011

Lee Sin is probably the better choice since he can Solo Top, or jungle. He has good burst, great utility, and can be built in several different ways. As a first choice I'd probably recommend him. Fizz is also a great pick in my opinion for different reasons. He would probably make a good Solo Top, or even possible a counter mid pick for a number of champions, and could possible jungle. I haven't tested that since I play primarily Dominion now. Like Lee Sin; Fizz has several viable builds, but is generally squishier with either more burst and practically 0 survivability, or a decent mix of both with good dps for a limited amount of time.

First question I'd ask myself is do you need an AD or a AP champion. Second I'd ask which do I have the runes for.

Goodbrew

11-17-2011

Fizz is quite a bit easier to play than Lee Sin, although I think Lee Sin has a much higher potential if you play him enough

PracticalPotato

11-17-2011

[QUOTE=Nexus Crawler;17343431]Lee Sin is probably the better choice since he can Solo Top, or jungle. [QUOTE]

I just wanted to say, Fizz can jungle :DDDDD

Ok, but it really depends. Both are very mobile, Fizz a little more so. Lee Sin, however, seems to do more damage with a full rotation of skills and attacks. They're pretty similar, but as he said, the main thing is, do you want a caster or do you want an autoattacker?

Nexus Crawler

11-17-2011

Quote:
PracticalPotato:
[QUOTE=Nexus Crawler;17343431]Lee Sin is probably the better choice since he can Solo Top, or jungle. [QUOTE]

I just wanted to say, Fizz can jungle :DDDDD

Ok, but it really depends. Both are very mobile, Fizz a little more so. Lee Sin, however, seems to do more damage with a full rotation of skills and attacks. They're pretty similar, but as he said, the main thing is, do you want a caster or do you want an autoattacker?

Like I said I haven't tested it so I couldn't say for certain.

dragonslayer224

05-17-2012

lee sin the best jungler
so get him

Only Black Girls

05-17-2012

Fizz is very fun! I love playing Fizz. I've owned Lee sin, and just now learning him. Pick one! won't matter.. then buy the other one next!

Aikimiller

05-18-2012

Don't buy either until you've tried them out.

they're both high skill champs- SO TRY THEM FIRST. If they don't match your playstyle you will hate them.

kirafa

05-19-2012

Lee Sin. He can just walk into the enemy Fizz's jungle and kill him at level 1. Not only that, but his pole trick won't work. Just Sonic Wave onto him, wait for his pole ability, then Resonating Strike. There's not much he can do after that.

Also. Once Fizz uses his abilities, he's out of damage. Everyone builds Fizz AP, not AS, and if you can survive his initial burst, he can't really do anything to stop you. He's very squishy, too.