I took an IQ test today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyEarsBill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Who cares about getting into a club for the top 5%?
Regardless of context, the answer for this question is usually always the bottom 95%.

Dobagoh

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfireairDERP View Post
Regardless of context, the answer for this question is usually always the bottom 95%.
I assure you, they don't care at all. They're too busy doing things like getting laid, while the top 5% is QQ'ing over their virginity, insomnia, and depression. (Yea, it's the fact, smart people have less ***, are insomniacs, are routinely depressed, and are more likely to go insane. Tough love huh)

Bainemo

11-17-2011

Quote:
I assure you, they don't care at all. They're too busy doing things like getting laid, while the top 5% is QQ'ing over their virginity, insomnia, and depression. (Yea, it's the fact, smart people have less ***, are insomniacs, are routinely depressed, and are more likely to go insane. Tough love huh)
ITT jealousy or delusion

If I was in the top 5% I could figure out which

Dobagoh

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
ITT jealousy or delusion
Seeing as to how I'm in the top 1% I fail to see how jealousy has anything to do with my opinion of people in Mensa who think it actually means anything. As for delusion, I point you to this cracked.com article, which only begins to scratch the surface of how smart people suffer for being smart:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19174_5-unexpected-downsides-high-intelligence.html

Quote:
If I was in the top 5% I could figure out which
What are you even talking about?

ZeroSonic

11-17-2011

I took an IQ test, I didn't believe in the IQ test, so I skipped all the questions and got a 0. Then I went back to writing my dissertation on Myosin complex charges.

Jaykoboy

11-17-2011

Quote:
No, that just means you have ADD.

Mensa is also a joke. Requirements for getting into it is like...scoring in the top 5%, or something? 5%? Who cares about getting into a club for the top 5%?
I swear, I do not have ADD. I find homework a useless waste of time, as vigourous note-taking is a far better use of---ooh, is that a butterfly? JK.

Anyways, I said I scored Mensa-LEVEL which is not the same thing as actually being Mensa. Mensa is simply 140+, so that means I'm just smart. Also, a natural writer. (Hint: Be too perfectionist.)

Alvinheimer

11-17-2011

Quote:
Seeing as to how I'm in the top 1% I fail to see how jealousy has anything to do with my opinion of people in Mensa who think it actually means anything. As for delusion, I point you to this cracked.com article, which only begins to scratch the surface of how smart people suffer for being smart:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19174_5-unexpected-downsides-high-intelligence.html

What are you even talking about?
top 1% also suffers from misinterpreting humor

TI Nike

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larocco View Post
And reached 86. Well guess i know why i was bad at maths at school but it seems i had enough to get platinum by playinf only Singed.
86? dude.. if that was the official IQ you had.. thats like a mind of a average 2 year old.

MakesN0Sense

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larocco View Post
And reached 86. Well guess i know why i was bad at maths at school but it seems i had enough to get platinum by playinf only Singed.
This can't possibly be serious. Everyone I know has scored over 120, my best friend is got 156.

Iaw

11-17-2011

I have an IQ of 300 and have decided to use my intellect to conquer the world.

I would say my only weakness is my allergic reaction to blue hedgehogs

But what are the odds.