Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I took an IQ test today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyEarsBill

11-17-2011

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Who cares about getting into a club for the top 5%?
Regardless of context, the answer for this question is usually always the bottom 95%.

Dobagoh

11-17-2011

Quote:
waterfireairDERP:
Regardless of context, the answer for this question is usually always the bottom 95%.

I assure you, they don't care at all. They're too busy doing things like getting laid, while the top 5% is QQ'ing over their virginity, insomnia, and depression. (Yea, it's the fact, smart people have less ***, are insomniacs, are routinely depressed, and are more likely to go insane. Tough love huh)

Bainemo

11-17-2011

Quote:
Dobagoh:
I assure you, they don't care at all. They're too busy doing things like getting laid, while the top 5% is QQ'ing over their virginity, insomnia, and depression. (Yea, it's the fact, smart people have less ***, are insomniacs, are routinely depressed, and are more likely to go insane. Tough love huh)

ITT jealousy or delusion

If I was in the top 5% I could figure out which

Dobagoh

11-17-2011

Quote:
Bainemo:
ITT jealousy or delusion

Seeing as to how I'm in the top 1% I fail to see how jealousy has anything to do with my opinion of people in Mensa who think it actually means anything. As for delusion, I point you to this cracked.com article, which only begins to scratch the surface of how smart people suffer for being smart:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19174_5-unexpected-downsides-high-intelligence.html

Quote:
If I was in the top 5% I could figure out which

What are you even talking about?

ZeroSonic

11-17-2011

I took an IQ test, I didn't believe in the IQ test, so I skipped all the questions and got a 0. Then I went back to writing my dissertation on Myosin complex charges.

Jaykoboy

11-17-2011

Quote:
Dobagoh:
No, that just means you have ADD.

Mensa is also a joke. Requirements for getting into it is like...scoring in the top 5%, or something? 5%? Who cares about getting into a club for the top 5%?

I swear, I do not have ADD. I find homework a useless waste of time, as vigourous note-taking is a far better use of---ooh, is that a butterfly? JK.

Anyways, I said I scored Mensa-LEVEL which is not the same thing as actually being Mensa. Mensa is simply 140+, so that means I'm just smart. Also, a natural writer. (Hint: Be too perfectionist.)

Alvinheimer

11-17-2011

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Seeing as to how I'm in the top 1% I fail to see how jealousy has anything to do with my opinion of people in Mensa who think it actually means anything. As for delusion, I point you to this cracked.com article, which only begins to scratch the surface of how smart people suffer for being smart:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19174_5-unexpected-downsides-high-intelligence.html

What are you even talking about?

top 1% also suffers from misinterpreting humor

TI Nike

11-17-2011

Quote:
Larocco:
And reached 86. Well guess i know why i was bad at maths at school but it seems i had enough to get platinum by playinf only Singed.

86? dude.. if that was the official IQ you had.. thats like a mind of a average 2 year old.

MakesN0Sense

11-17-2011

Quote:
Larocco:
And reached 86. Well guess i know why i was bad at maths at school but it seems i had enough to get platinum by playinf only Singed.

This can't possibly be serious. Everyone I know has scored over 120, my best friend is got 156.

Ariaze

11-18-2011

I have an IQ of 300 and have decided to use my intellect to conquer the world.

I would say my only weakness is my allergic reaction to blue hedgehogs

But what are the odds.