Champion Concept: Sergei: Oblivion's Edge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UkyoSonoda

11-17-2011

Dressed in a long open black coat with matching pants, boots and gloves. With his pointed ears long flowing platinum hair and piercing purple eyes. He wanders the battlefield carrying a large cursed crimson blade known as a souldrinker. Seasoned warriors tremble upon hearing the words, "Next victim please" or "Care to give death a try?"

The only way to be free of this cursed weapon...

Feed it until it's hunger is satisfied...

I picture Sergei as a type of melee assassin with high damage output but not really tanky.

Sergei's abilities would be activated by mana.

Base passive: Soul Leech: Sergei's attacks not only damage physically they tear at his enemy's very souls causing his basic attacks to deal additional damage to opponent's mana, energy,fury bars based on level.

Q: Rend Soul: Sergei's next attack ruptures the target for additional magic damage and silences them for a short duration.

W: Soul Drinker: Passive: Sergei's basic attacks restore mana and reduce ability cooldowns. Active: Sergei lashes out using his own soul to extend the reach of his blade into a wide cleaving attack in front of him converting a % of his current mana and health into additional magic damage.

E: Soulbind: Sergei dashes torwards his target and pins their soul to the location preventing movement for a few seconds

R: Oblivion's Gate: Sergei teleports behind his target and delivers a 5 fold physical attack striking the 5 points of death leaving a deathmark on the target for a short duration. Every time an enemy is either killed by the attack or is killed with an active deathmark on them Sergei gains 1 AD.

RNGKnght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

i thought of sephiroth with your description of him lol

DarkPercy

11-17-2011

Epic xD. How does W work exactly? Does it scale with your current % HP and Mana (maximum 100%) or does it scale with your current flat HP and Mana (3k HP and 1K mana)?? It should be the first choice because otherwise, building HP on him would be a must and that would make him tanky. Also your R passive could be buffed :P. It looks kinda weak ATM.

EDIT: According to Riot, mana burn is to is to the game and anti-fun, etc.

UkyoSonoda

11-17-2011

The W would work off a % of your current health and mana meaning it could be very powerful when both are full but fairly weak if you're nearly dead.

The R seemed fine to me when you figure it's a 5 hit physical attack meaning a high AD build could devastate an enemy with it and it also is capable of boosting his AD permanently which makes this skill stronger along with his basic attacks.

DarkPercy

11-17-2011

I said your R's passive xD. Let's say you are doing good in a game and you've got 10 kills. Thats actually only a pitiful 10 AD... It isn't impressive at all. Especially when you think about Veigar that gains 5 AP for each champion Kill (by any source of damage). XD

X Mellow X

11-17-2011

i think W should be changed around and make it the weaker you are the stronger imagine this theres only you and a AD melee enemy and he is over damaging lets say he has 1,000 and he droped you to 200 by the time you droped him to 400-600 and your only skill of cd W since your weak on both mana and hp he might survive and while in the other hand a well used W at the very end can define the difference in that type of situation that may get you that ace to win the game =] something like Rivens ult the more hp they have the weaker the ult hits the less hp they have the stronger its guna hit to assure the kill basically everything is great i just think W would be rather more usefull with low hp since you wont be full health in team fights in any cases W would most likely be used to open a fight which isnt really that much of deal but closing the fight will want to make you think WHEN to use it correctly =o thats my opinion (also think R sould gain 5-10 ad,but be a LILTTLE more weaker in the damage output i think 5 just as veigar is a right amout <--- the idea of DarkPercy)

UkyoSonoda

11-17-2011

Well the other thing about the W I probably didn't word it well. The reason it would be stronger the higher your current Health and mana levels are at is that using it is going to consume that amount of health and mana from you when you use it.

Also with the R I said enemy not enemy champion. Minions have souls and can feed it too. They just don't taste as good. :P