Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Idea] The Void Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicalVoice

11-17-2011

Just an idea that I came up with that might be interesting is if we used some of the ideas of the void for a skin for a champ like Shyvana. Can be that Shyvana looks similar to Kassadin, but is the same form as her original, just she looks like she came from the Void. When in her dragon from, she can be similar looking to Cho-Gath, but not quite as big as Cho. Her flames could be more like Kassadin's magic spheres instead, where it is a weird purple substance that isn't fire at all, but looks like the void....not sure how to describe that accurately. Let me know what you think.

Mizarina

11-17-2011

Interesting idea here, though instead of the dragon looking like Cho, it could be an actual dragon with shadowy body kind of a black dragon etc and her original form could be in dreadknight style etc (shes basically a dragon knight as it is so I think this combo would be appropriate as a skin)

MagicalVoice

11-17-2011

You know what, that is just a better idea than the idea I came up with there. I'm stealing it :P