Colton the Centaur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erkage

11-16-2011

Hey guys just tossing this champion out there, it's a very rough draft right now. Let me know what you think!

Colton the Centaur

Story: (Still working on that)

Description: Big centaur with a scimitar as his auto-attack weapon. (Still working on this too)

Meant to be played as Tank/TankyDPS (probably more the latter)

I do realize he has a lot of CC, which is why his moves don't scale well and the base damage will be average.

HEALTH: Upper Average
Attack: Average
Spells: Low
Difficulty: My guess is Low-Average?

Base Stats:

Damage: 52(+3/lvl)
Health: 430(+93/lvl)
Mana: 210(+40/lvl)
Movespeed: 325
Armor: 16(+3.5/lvl)
Spellblock: 30(+1.25/lvl)
Health regen: 1.4(+0.15/lvl)
Mana regen: 1.3(+0.1/lvl)

Abilities:

Passive- Colton gains passive movespeed % which increases as he levels.

Q: Slash- Colton slashes with his scimitar, dealing 50/65/80/95/110 base damage. (scaling off AD(100%)) 5 second cd

W: Buck- Colton rises on hind legs and kicks with his front dealing 70/110/145/185/210 damage and stunning for .5/1/1.5/2/2 seconds. (scaling off AD (20%) 8 second cd

E: Jump- Colton jumps a small distance (maybe about the distance of how flash is now) and deals 80/115/155/200/235 aoe damage upon landing. (scaling off AD (15%) 8 second cd

R: Trample- Colton rushes forward (maybe summoning 2 other centaurs just for extra effect) knocking up the first champion hit and knocking all other targets close back as well as dealing damage single target: 125/275/400 aoe: 100/200/300. (A good amount to the knocked up target and a lesser amount to the rest) (scaling off AD(35%)) 100 second cd

Morphos XL

11-17-2011

I like this idea, just need to go a little more in depth, the hardcores are gunna want numbers bro, just sayin

erkage

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphos XL View Post
I like this idea, just need to go a little more in depth, the hardcores are gunna want numbers bro, just sayin
Yeah I'm working on that. I'm trying to make sure the numbers are viable so I'm taking some time to do my math

erkage

11-17-2011

Bump for more feedback!

ratcharmer

11-17-2011

Initial thoughts:
His Q is really generic feeling right now, and late game his autoattack might out-class it. (depending on base damage etc)

His E and his R are very similiar.

I like the idea of a centaur champ

erkage

11-17-2011

Hmmm I suppose you are right. I didn't want to make it too powerful though. I could either give it an effect or just make it scale 100%
As for his E and R they give him utility and functionality I believe, though I am open to suggestion!

Originally I had planned his E to allow him to pick up and carry an ally giving him a move speed bonus and making that ally untargetable but I think that could be abused so I decided to change it.

erkage

11-18-2011

Alright I've added some numbers, tell me what you guys think!