(Pet Champion Concept) Tanak, The Beastmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smellytoes

11-16-2011

Hello all, this is my second champion that I have made. My first one was Eidothea, The Spirit of the Mire which you can check out here if you would like http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1407565&highlight=spirit+of+the+m ire. This next champion is a pet champion and also an AD bruiser. The pet plays an extremely vital role in this champion's role in the game. Suggestions are very, very much welcomed.

Appearance- He is a small yordle that was abandoned in the wild at birth. He was raised by wolves but befriended a bear, which is his pet. When his ultimate is active, he gains armor which makes him an armored bear.

ABILITIES

Passive: Spirit Link- -Tanak and his beast are one in mind, body, and spirit. They transfer 30% damage they take between each other. When either Tanak or his pet fall below 25% health, the other goes into a rage increasing damage by 10% and reducing incoming damage by 5% for 5 seconds (40 second cooldown. This can proc on both the beast and Tanak if they both fall below 25% health).

Q- Call the Beast- Passive: Tanak and the beast have an additional (3/5/7/9/12/15) health regen per 5 sec. 40 sec cd- NO COST (Cooldown activates after the pet dies): Active: Summon your pet to your side. Your pet has (65%) of Tanak's health and (25%/35%/45%/55%/65%) of Tanak Attack damage. The beast and his master share the same movement speed and attack speed. The beast also has his master's Armor and Magic Resist plus an additional 5% and armor pen equal to that of his master's minus 10% (from the flat amount. The pet takes into account masteries, items, runes, and abilities).

W- Wild Strike- 11/10/9/8/7 sec cd- NO COST Active: Tanak and the beast unleash a ravishing blow to their foes, increasing their next attack by (20/35/50/65/80) (+.5 total attack damage). If they attack the same target, the target takes an additional 10% damage and deals 5% of their missing health.

E- Intimidating Roar- 15/14/13/12/11 sec cd- NO COST- Active: Tanak unleashed a fearing shout that reduces damage done by nearby enemy champions by (2%/4%/6%/8%/10%). If the pet is active, the damage reduction is increased by 150% and increases Tanak and beast's movement speed by 10%.

R- Bloodrage- Passive: Increases the beast's attack speed by (10%/20%/30%). If your pet is inactive, your basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Call the Beast by 1 sec (.5 against non-champion targets). Every attack you and your beast make against a single target empowers you and the beast with a Bloodrage mark and after 10 marks, Absolute Devastation becomes available.
// Absolute Devastation: 15% of current health (both your and your pet's health) 60 sec cd- Active- Consumes all Bloodrage marks and marks cannot be added again while Absolute Devastation is on cooldown. You and your pet go into an ancient hysteria, making your beast immune to all disables for 5 seconds. In addition, you and your pet's basic attacks cleave, causing 80% of your attack damage to all surrounding enemies.

This is just a rough draft. Thank you for reading!

Smellytoes

11-16-2011

bump. i would love to hear your comments!

TKHC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Early game OP as hell. Great candidate for Atmogs. Question, would on hit attacks also proc from the beast?

Smellytoes

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganSerj View Post
Early game OP as hell. Great candidate for Atmogs. Question, would on hit attacks also proc from the beast?
Thank you for your input! And I do not think that the pet's basic attacks should apply on hit effects, because you could just send the pet out to harass once you get a Phage (if you want one) and while Tanak farms, your pet just harasses the enemy for a large portion of your damage. And the thing about his early game is that yes he does have basically a mobile 45% (at level 3) additional ad, however without the beast he is basically an auto attacker with no gap closer. The bear may benefit from lifesteal however, I'm not sure of that yet. Thank you again =)

Smellytoes

11-17-2011

bumpz