[Champion Suggestion]Maxwell, The Entropic Horror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merrill

09-30-2009

Champion of the void, Maxwell breaks the understanding of thermodynamics by contradicting the second law

Physical Description: Looks like an imp or small demon and waves of heat draw to him.

Health 3/10
Attack 3/10
Spells 9/10
Skill 6/10

Mage, Melee, Nuke, Slow, Farmer, Pusher

Passive:
Enthalpy Absorption: Maxwell slowly draws in heat slowing nearby enemy’s movement and attack speed by 10%

Q Attack
Vaporize: Quickly increasing the temperature of an allied minion while removing the process of latent heat, (Basically means phase changes don’t need energy to occur). Thus causing the minion to explode (as its bodily fluids are turned into a hot gas) and deal damage to the surrounding enemies.
Effect: Aoe of 250, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 damage +100% Ability power, Also deals 12% of the minion’s hp in bonus damage
CD: 25 seconds

W Attack
Negative Entropy: Causes target enemy to start to absorb surrounding heat dealing damage per second. This causes any enemies around Target enemy to be slowed but not the initial target.
Effect: Deals 30/60/90/120/150 damage to target enemy + 10% Ability power every second for 5 seconds and Slows nearby enemies by 25%.
CD: 15 seconds

E Attack
Radiation: Gives heat generation to target ally attacks dealing bonus damage per attack.
Effect: Target ally deals 20/40/60/80/100 bonus damage per hit +20% ability power (Maxwell) for 10 seconds.
CD: 20 seconds

R Attack
Atmosphere Ignition: Superheats the atmosphere in target area, causing gases to combust and change phase to a plasma.
Effect: Aoe massive damage 300/500/800 + 150% ability power
CD: 210 seconds

This champion makes me laugh every time I think about it.

If you want to understand why this is funny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_demon

Merrill

09-30-2009

Anyone else find this abserdly amusing!?

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Looks fun, physics jokes aside even.

I do think the third ability could be completely remade... right now it seems pretty absurdly powerful to me and all his abilities are "damage damage damage" more or less.

Merrill

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
Looks fun, physics jokes aside even.

I do think the third ability could be completely remade... right now it seems pretty absurdly powerful to me and all his abilities are "damage damage damage" more or less.
Well i was trying to make a damage caster, but different from the ones already out there. That third abiltiy is gona be a team buff i wont change that, maby increase attack and movment speed, but thats already yeti. Also this guy would be melee, making it kinda not so good as a self buff.

Maybe increase the cd some more? (its a little stronger than the lizard buff but not by a whole lot)